Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude AJ Price got ejected for socking a player in the gut
Vid?
laugh.gif
only vid I can find about it..I'm guessing it was pretty subtle

A.J. Price, who spent the offseason recovering from surgery to repair a torn left ACL, was scoreless and ejected after committing a flagrant foul with 7:29 left. Price appeared to punch Joey Parker in the stomach as the two got tangled near the Western Carolina bench. Price was 0-for-3 from the floor, twisting his left ankle on his final miss as he landed on the foot of a Western Carolina player.

I'll admit, Griffin impressed me with those numbers and the clips I saw... but ESPN is now officially on his hype-train so I'll probably end up hatinghim in about 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Damn son...

Why is laptop punching people in the middle of a game????

nah, we're calling him P.C. Price.

speaking of which, dude is like Mr. Acronym... AJ... PC... ACL.... what's next? STD?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Went to the St. John's game tonight.
-Burrell and Kennedy are two really athletic and bouncy guys. Burrell should get more touches than he got tonight. He is an inside and outside threat and will create mismatches on most nights with opposing teams. Kennedy gets out of control some of the time but he also will make some very nice plays. Burrell and Kennedy should be much better defenders than they are.
-It is obvious that Anthony Mason Jr. is trying to impress scouts for the pros IMO. He was forcing everything tonight and he couldn't buy a basket. He is probably the most talented player on the team but he doesn't play hard at all.
-Boothe is very solid with the ball and I like him as the floor general. He's just another tough NY PG.
-Coker and Evans aren't very skilled on the inside but they are physical and they play hard.
-Edmonson and Roberts gave really solid minutes at the guard spots.
- The team defense was atrocious
sick.gif
. They should be much better on defense and their poor defense allowed Long Island to stick around far too long.
-Offensively, I can't tell what the hell they are doing. I can't recall seeing many set plays at all, or any semblance of offense.
- The team is also verrry undisciplined. They should've beaten LI by about 30 points, but jacking shots early on in the shot clock and plenty of other mistakes stopped that from happening.
-Overall, the team is very talented but also undisciplined. Norm Roberts should be on his way out at SJU. This team could be a middle of the pack BE team, but instead they'll be at the bottom of the BE due to coaching. I was sitting around some older alumni and all they did was complain about Roberts all game long. They definitely were hoping that he'll be gone. Also, wth did they do to renovate Carneseca? It was my first time there, but I'd hate to see what it looked like before then if that's how it looks renovated. The guys around me complained about the renovations also. If SJU gets Lance then that would probably prolong Roberts stay so that may not be the best idea for you SJU fans.
-Gary Payton was also there tonight dudes were swarming him for autographs.
Sad thing is, what you saw last night is our offense.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

a team with (i believe) 7 seniors...preseason top 10.
UK fans giving up on the season already?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
man, you crazy. i ain't even want to talk aboutit...i know you read that in context.

i also know you'll be rooting for us Tuesday.
pimp.gif

I need to basketball season to get going real quick...I can't keep watching this A&M football team for too much longer
smh.gif

(Thank God basketball season starts tomorrow, and I only have to watch one more football $#$ beating...)

Gonzaga up 5 at half against Montana-Billings.
laugh.gif

They were up 19 at one point, but a guard for Montana scored 14 points to Gonzaga's 5 in the last five minutes of the half.

Daye - 7 and 10
Pargo - 2, 2, 7
Bouldin - 8 and 4

If you have Fox Sports Northwest, please turn on the game and check out this Michael Hall cat for a second; he's #22.

My dude is right off the blacktop. 16 crossovers and pull-up 3 every time. He's been called for three carries already.
laugh.gif

He does have 22 points four minutes into the second half, though.

Edit: Since I last posted, he's carried again, pulled up from about 30 feet with no hesitation (missed) and pulled up with two defenders standing over him(he got swatted and put on his #@!, and it led to a fastbreak dunk).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Arthur_Jackson_defense.jpg

pimp.gif

How'd did ever end up at ISU?

San Diego/UNLV not on tv
indifferent.gif

Craig Brackins is that dude! Best player in the Big Ten this year. First team all Big 12 this year.

Fixed. He's not in the Big Ten my dude, and definitely not the best player.

Back
Top Bottom