The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

Craig Brackins is that dude! Best player in the Big Ten this year.
I would love to see that happen
nerd.gif

Would that be the first time a player has ever won POY in a conference that he didn't play in?

Up 5 at half, win by 31.
pimp.gif

Daye - 15, 12, 4 blocks
Heytvelt - 15, 8, 3 blocks
Pargo - 7, 5, 11
Bouldin - 12 and 5

Was Demitri Goodson recruited by the Texas schools? Next great Gonzaga point guard, no doubt.

Providence is frustrating to no end. Curry
tired.gif

and Northeastern won't miss.
Drake with 14 first half points
laugh.gif

Jacksonville came back against FSU but still lost by 2....now not really looking forward to opening with them.
ohwell.gif

Can't be mad at my IU boys today. We need better out of Malik though, 1-4 is not cutting it. Not going to see much of that this season.

Nice debut Keno
roll.gif

Hes got some solid BE players.

Efejuku
Curry
McDermott
Hanke
Xavier
Mckenzie

Really. Losing to Northeastern.

Just going to be another underperforming season.

I like WVU starting 5 this year. Going small.

Butler/Ruoff
pimp.gif

Chris Singleton had a big first game. Toney is looking like he in mid season form with his +*** shooting

Can't believe we almost lost to JU
indifferent.gif

Damn I am off with my stuff today Niketalk. Bare with me.

But yeah the Big 12 hasn't seen the last of Brackins.

Iowa State won't do crap but he alone is as good as it gets.

BTW big upset Illinois State and Osiris Eldridge over Horizon-favorite Wright State.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It's a bad debut, no doubt. But Northeastern isn't too bad.
Exactly. Northeastern when hot can shoot with the best of them. You're giving the Friars the benefit of the doubt allen, they are just bad. Ithink it is going to be a LONG season for them.

Syracuse home opener tonight
pimp.gif
. Not going though, I have work to do. Myman Lawrence on LeMoyne is definitely going to put in work tonight. The only big from Syracuse he has to worry about is Arinze.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Exactly. Northeastern when hot can shoot with the best of them. You're giving the Friars the benefit of the doubt allen, they are just bad. I think it is going to be a LONG season for them.

pimp.gif
. Not going though, I have work to do. My man Lawrence on LeMoyne is definitely going to put in work tonight. The only big from Syracuse he has to worry about is Arinze.

Admittedly, I've put a little too much faith in them the past year. But still, they're better than what they've shown.

LeMoyne? Does that count as a regular season game?

Jimmy Barron bout to go down to Cameron Indoor and shoot the lights out tonight
pimp.gif

Exactly. Northeastern when hot can shoot with the best of them. You're giving the Friars the benefit of the doubt allen, they are just bad. I think it is going to be a LONG season for them.

pimp.gif
. Not going though, I have work to do. My man Lawrence on LeMoyne is definitely going to put in work tonight. The only big from Syracuse he has to worry about is Arinze.
Admittedly, I've put a little too much faith in them the past year. But still, they're better than what they've shown.

pimp.gif

Yeah. I don't think LeMoyne is D2 anymore. It's the preliminary round of the O'Reilly CBE Tournament.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Yeah. I don't think LeMoyne is D2 anymore. It's the preliminary round of the O'Reilly CBE Tournament.

I think they are but it still counts. You can have like only one D2 game or something.

I gave my tickets away too.

Barron is lights out. He murdered us last year
smh.gif

Nah they still are D2..still in the NE 10 with my school. Actually play them on Wednesday.

That's weird.

Nah they still are D2..still in the NE 10 with my school. Actually play them on Wednesday.

That's weird.
Oh alright, my bad. This should be ours because outside of Lawrence they don't have anyone else. I'll watch it on TV.
I think they are but it still counts. You can have like only one D2 game or something.

I didn't get season tickets this year
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

What kind of deal do students get?

Because I have 4 tickets and we usually only go to to the BE games.

So I don't even think its really worth it.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

ohwell.gif
What kind of deal do students get?

Because I have 4 tickets and we usually only go to to the BE games.

So I don't even think its really worth it.

The deal isn't too bad but next semester is going to be my toughest by far and I can't waste any time going to games and what not. Theschool isn't even offering student season tickets anymore. If I wanted them I'd have to buy the adult season tix which is like $380 (@%%! outta here).The school should release a BE pack since all they care about is money anyway.

The deal isn't too bad but next semester is going to be my toughest by far and I can't waste any time going to games and what not. The school isn't even offering student season tickets anymore. If I wanted them I'd have to buy the adult season tix which is like $380 (@%%! outta here). The school should release a BE pack since all they care about is money anyway.
That's crazy...I pay like $450 for an "All Sports pass." (Basically student season tickets for any sport...all I have to do is usemy pass to pull a ticket.)

Back
Top Bottom