The College Basketball Post

None of us have a clue what either party said or did to provoke the incident in the first place so regardless y'all are inferring Crean was out of place without really knowing the whole story.

Was it clownish for John Thompson to pull the throat slash considering Boeheim that Cuse has been better underneath Boeheim since his son?

I'm hardly even a Crean fan but this is a non-story, our program was in the basement and now we're back to respectability and maybe he shouldn't have done that but its hardly a big deal.
bro, learn some sentence structure. your emotions are getting in the way of properly expressing yourself. :x

crean is a clown. check the video, everyone but you knows crean made a beeline for meyer.

I'm hardly even a Crean fan but this is a non-story, our program was in the basement and now we're back to respectability and maybe he shouldn't have done that but its hardly a big deal.

It is a non-story to me, and it probably should be overall - but now TV Tom took the attention off of his team and that game and put it on him. Bad move for that alone.

Was it clownish for John Thompson to pull the throat slash considering Boeheim that Cuse has been better underneath Boeheim since his son?

Not like he attacked anyone's character, he had parting words with Boeheim after. I'll take 3 BE Titles, 1 BET Title, 1 Final Four over 2 BE Titles, 2 BET Titles, 0 Final Fours - especially with the starting point having one program left for dead while the other was 2 years removed from a National Title.

Allen Crabbe - P12 POY
Kendall Williams - MWC POY
Trey Burke - B10 POY
Marcus Smart - B12 POY

Last edited:
Every 7 footer should asking Kelly Olynyk what he did to become so coordinated and mobile, dude ripped a gaurd and took it coast to coast,

What's good with this week? As long as G-Town holds up on Thursday, I should be in the Garden on Friday.

Hopefully Cuse manages to get by Pitt and I can see a final tango in the MSG :pimp:

I was gonna do Thursday as well I just can't get off work that day. I'm confident y'all will hold up your end of the bargain though.

Really sucks not to have UCONN in it this year...as long as Bazz stays though they should be quite good next year. Hopefully Ollie can get some recruits in there in 2014 now he has the full-time job.

Does anyone still use sites to bet on March Madness?  I've been out-of-the-loop since Bodog got shut down, but I want to get a few parlays going, if I can
nerd.gif

JaKarr Sampson won Big East Rookie of the Year

That's 2 years in a row with ROY's for St. John's...Moe Harkless won it last year

Hopefully he stays in college, says he maybe will look at his options but Lavin says he will probably stay. Team really imploded last 6-7 games of the year, should be fun next year...hopefully

Have had a hotel with the crew in NY and tickets to MSG for the last three years. Sucks not being there this year, enjoy the last one y'all.

Watching Valpo v Wright State and Valpo's got like 9 transfers on their squad. Homer and Bryce Drew got themselves a halfway house in the middle of nowhere.

Wright State also has 7 points in about 11 minutes of play........:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom