The College Basketball Post

Who is trying to get a pool going for the tourney. Put some money up. 

Edit. 1,000th post. I <3 NT.

Last edited:
Not the athlete Steph is but watching him last night I couldn't help but think about the comparison...I would not want to play that kid if I'm a 3/4 seed though.

Didnt check back, but Allen why do you think GTown is like the '09 Cavs? I feel like that sort of model doesnt exist in CBB. Any team can get bounced anytime...

Didnt check back, but Allen why do you think GTown is like the '09 Cavs? I feel like that sort of model doesnt exist in CBB. Any team can get bounced anytime...

Plus it will not end well.. unless that's what he thinks :nerd:

Last edited:
Wolters this years Steph Curry? :nerd:

Dude no lie I thought the same thing when they should his player bio on ESPN last night.. I was telling myself to have them win at least one game.

really depends on who they draw... pray it's not tOSU.

Why do people talk about Steph Curry like he was just some "March Madness Sensation"? Son did work for three straight years and proved himself against high major teams almost every time.

Because Otto is leaned on so much, and to his credit is capable of doing everything.

Why do people talk about Steph Curry like he was just some "March Madness Sensation"? Son did work for three straight years and proved himself against high major teams almost every time.

College bball fans know how good Curry was in his tenure, but he will always be remembered for his run to the Elite 8.

Last edited:

Wolters been putting in work for a couple seasons now also.

We're not saying he just came out of nowhere and started dropping 30+ points during that run, when I personally say "The next steph curry" I mean, Is a player who doesn't get as much facetime as a player from a power conference, going to have a legit coming out party and put his team on his back and make a deep tourney run.

I knew you would be salty about the comparison :lol:

Look, he's ever going to touch Steph who really was one of the best CBB of the past decade but this kid isn't a slouch. He shot almost 50 percent from the field, can run the PG spot, prototypical PG size (similar to Steph), and in his two games against high-majors this year, he put in work in Tuscaloosa and the Pit in New Mexico.

Now, he just doesn't do anything as good as Steph but my point is in a weak draft I'd prolly call the kid a pro off the little I've had the chance to watch him.

Norfolk State, aka the team that beat Missouri last year, lost against Bethune Cookman in the MEAC Tourney.

Opens up the door for NCCU to win the tournament! :pimp: :pimp:

G-Town taking care of business :pimp:

Only watched BC once this year, can they do anything in the upcoming years or is it just Hanlan and a cast of bums?

Anderson is OK, as is Rahon but I don't ever really see them making much noise in the new ACC

And thats why no1 ever gives a **** about Minnesota Basketball... So stupid.

Nice GW shot by paul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom