The College Basketball Post

UNC is outta here :pimp: :nerd:

Lol has Jay Bilas **** Vitale ever been accurate in the tourney picks hahah there's always gonna be upsets and Cinderella stories

So many questions and potential cinderellas this post season. Potentially great tournament.

Minnesota SHOULD handle UCLA but Larry Drew II has been playing very well as of late, as far as scoring the rock. You would figure that Shabazz could give them that second scorer that they'll need, but he's been inconsistent lately and leaves a lot to be desired overall.

Surprised Kentucky didn't get in. Pretty strong RPI. Surprised Middle Tennesee got in instead of them basically.

Troy and Hardaway JR are special to me. When they are on, they are fascinating. How will they perform in postseason play? I love Tim, hopefully he'll rise to the occasion.

My Buffs have been really good the past two seasons, getting in the tourney the last two seasons and picking up a win even last year. My dawg Spencer is a straight up bro, and is a matchup problem at the PG position. When Ski is on, they have the most underrated backcourt in the country. Andre is one of the best rebounders in the country. If they show up, I like them against illinois and after that, anything can happen. Miami is the likely pick, but it's the NCAA tournament, who knows.

VCU is always good in the postseason :lol:

I want to see my dawg Allen do well against UNLV, don't think they'll pull it out though. Controlling tempo will be key there as well as J Cobbs coming up big and not turning the ball over.

I can't wait :pimp:

flying under the radar just how I like it :pimp:

Marshall Henderson is nothing but lulz on twitter tonight

UCLA isn't getting past minny, the Jordan Adams injury is killer for them. He's honestly been better than Shabazz all year long

Miami has a cake walk to the elite 8

Don't see how New Mexico doesn't come out of the West

VCU to the final four just looks too damn good to me. Thats my pick for the region

Watching this Jimmy V 30 for 30 right now and it's :pimp: so far

Anybody think Cincy has a chance against Duke ?

Duke seems to have an easy path to the sweet sixteen
mean.gif
Are you an undercover Cincy fan? 
laugh.gif

I think they'll give Duke's guards a really rough time defensively on the perimeter, but Plumlee and Kelly inside is too much for Mbodj, and the other bums. If we hit 60 points then we have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom