The College Basketball Post

Hmmmm. Kentucky not making it was based on how badly they lost some of their games. I.E. Vanderbilt game.

All the Analysts are saying Miami Vs Louisville in the national championship game... I'm not sure about that but they'll definitely be in the Elite 8. I really can't pick a squad to win it all so ill just go with the no. 1 overall seed Indiana.

I'm having an giveaway for those that think they know college basketball, don't miss it. Rules are very simple, you beat the cast, you win the grand prize! Share with your friends, the most that sign up, the bigger the prize turns into

Click the link and follow the register instructions, it is being used on CBSSPORTS website as the host. All details can be found in the link below:

http://www.icysole.com/2013/03/ncaa-march-madness-giveaway.html

*Just for NT* if you choose to NOT watch the video, the password is : freegiveaway

For those filling out brackets...

Minnesota will most likely eek by UCLA (5 point win or so?).. but they haven't won a road or neutral court game since: January 9th.

It's March 18th. :x Just don't think about putting them past Florida :lol:

Random Things I Have Going on in My Bracket (That Could Easily Change and if Not Create a Sea of Red)... :lol:
I have Davidson beating Marquette.
Belmont getting to the Sweet 16. Everybody believes in the Lobos, I moreso believe in the Bruins.
Colorado St over Mizzou (might change that though, big part of the Rams whole deal is when they play at home, and this is neutral)
Memphis losing to either Middle Tennessee or St Mary's. Either.
Florida in the Final Four. Could flop to the Jayhawks as the week wears on, but I think the Gators will recapture some of that early season magic.

Last edited:
UCLA :smh:

Lose Adams, then have a tough matchup vs Minnesota. Wow.

A 5 Seed and they're already 3 point underdogs

Tubby should resign if they can't get UCLA w/o Adams. Already a bad match up with him for UCLA.

One thing I have to disagree with JPZ is Belmont if they get there. I think they're soft, they just struggle with physical play and nobody is as physical as New Mexico.

Officiating is going to play a big part probably. Oklahoma St is way more physical than Oregon, ditto to Cinci/Creighton and Nova/UNC.

Stylistically I think Notre Dame got screwed. Brey has been playing that Knight/Cooley combo with Sherman mixed in and ISU is just going to pull that defense up and probably have a field day.

Akron also got screwed. Lose your PG and draw VCU.

Thought Iona could be a live 15 seed but not drawing OSU. Craft/Smith/Scott aren't going to let Momo and Armand do much at all.

Actually don't see why Syracuse won't be playing the S16. Get past Montana and I really don't see Cal or UNLV being a threat. Cal is small and weak, UNLV plays like a bunch of morons and will give away countless run outs playing vs the zone.

Wouldn't be thrilled if I'm Gonzaga and I have to play Pitt 2nd round. Lot of big bodies they can throw at Olynyk/Harris up front and they're going to be physical them.

Last edited:
Am I crazy for thinking Montana could beat Cuse?

Also I'm leaning toward UNC upsetting Kansas in the 2nd round...They've been much improved since they went small and Hariston has really step up as of late. If they are hitting from outside they could def. win I think.

UNC gets it going and they're at least going to scare you. I thought there was a lot more talent on the 8/9 line than 7/10. UNC, NC ST and Pitt all got my attention, I'd be surprised if any won 2 games but wouldn't have been my ideal draw if I was those 1's.

Back
Top Bottom