The College Basketball Post

mean.gif
roll.gif
 How does that happen?

What do you guys think about Oregon beating Oklahoma ST and then Saint Louis?

I didn't like the draw for Oregon. I think Smart and Brown are going to be a pain in the *** for Artis/Dotson to deal with (if Artis is healthy and plays a lot, might need a funeral procession after the game if Johnathan Loyd has to play vs Smart)

What do you guys think about Oregon beating Oklahoma ST and then Saint Louis?

Oregon is a decent squad but they arent gonna get past OSU... OSU is super athletic. They have the players that can contain Dotson and Singler on the perimeter. Oregon has no real inside presence so it's gonna be hard for them to get points. Artis is decent but he's way too frail and young to get it done against a battle tested OSU ball club. Remember OSU beat KU at Kansas.

Upsets:

Ole Miss over Wisky
Colorado over Illini
ISU over ND
Minny over UCLA

Can't see any others unless its Norfolk st over Mizzou last year.

I do have Ole Miss making a deep run though.

I like Memphis though. I know they underperform come tourney time, especially since DRose year but idk...

This bracket is impossible man. Im just going with gut feeling every pick lmao

Ole Miss won't beat Wisconsin... Henderson will spontaneously combust in the first two minutes of the game when he sees the pace Wisconsin wants to play at.

As for Oregon, you can never properly factor in the "playing mad because we feel shorted on our seed" factor. Oklahoma St should win without much trouble though.

Marshall Henderson does nothing conducive to winning basketball games. He takes a lot of shots. a lot... at a less than average clip. that's it.

If anyone is interested Burn Rubber is holding a bracket challenge....we have not decided on prizes yet, but we will do something good for the winner.

We are on ESPN's tourney challenge and just search for Burn Rubber.

What are yall thinking on UNLV/Cal?

I've let Allen convince me into UNLV for the past two years but this might be their most talented squad...Cal is mediocre but the backcourt is good and its basically a home game for them in San Jose. Just dont know about that game and im tepted by the montana/cuse as well

I've let Allen convince me into UNLV for the past two years but this might be their most talented squad...Cal is mediocre but the backcourt is good and its basically a home game for them in San Jose. Just dont know about that game and im tepted by the montana/cuse as well

Went with Cal because of the home court advantage lol

Cal plays good at home. I can't believe the selection committee would match up teams that already played each other let alone give home court advantage to the lower seeded team. 

Yea, I'm not really sure Rice has a clue what their doing, Moser has been dissapointing, Marshall makes me want to punch him...but like you said they should beat Cal. But then if Crabbe hits some shots and the crowd gets into, just a hard one.

Miami vs. IU alos hurting my heart...Leaning toward going with Duke/OSU/Florida/IU Final 4 with Duke as the national champ.

Don't sleep on FGCU against Georgetown. Our backcourt is legit, athletic frontcourt guys up front to try and contain Porter. If the game gets to the 70's we have a serious chance if we can push the tempo. Just great to see my school in it this year!

Yea, I'm not really sure Rice has a clue what their doing, Moser has been dissapointing, Marshall makes me want to punch him...but like you said they should beat Cal. But then if Crabbe hits some shots and the crowd gets into, just a hard one.

Miami vs. IU alos hurting my heart...Leaning toward going with Duke/OSU/Florida/IU Final 4 with Duke as the national champ.

Trying to go with the reverse jinx huh you faulty moral-ed individual, hope y'all lose in the 2nd round :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom