The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Watching UF..ehh...nobody who can create their own shot or get to the rim. Just a bunch of role players for the most part it seems. Can't really buy into them doing anything great.

Except for Tennessee, none of the SEC teams would make the tourney if they were in the Big East. This conference is a joke and should not get more than 3 teams even though they will.

really though? they have a couple of down years and now the conference is a joke? I know you love the BE, and I do too, but that's some biased bs right there.

Go ahead and tell me then what team's in the SEC outside of Tennessee that can play with the big dogs in the big east?

roll.gif
stop it... you sound ridiculous.

The SEC west is terrible. Beyond terrible. Alabama is resting its hopes on Steele's gimpy %@$ and I don't buy into Mississippi. Vanderbilt showed themselves after Siena stomped on them last year, Georgia...is Georgia, I like Kentucky but they just loss to VMI. Except tennesee I don't really see any team getting past the first weekend, maybe not even the first game.
You're changing your story now... you initially said
Except for Tennessee, none of the SEC teams would make the tourney if they were in the Big East

god dammit...i read that earlier. never thought that little tidbit would make it's way here.

mother +#$%#%.

go Rhode Island.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Men's Basketball Expenses (2007)

1. Kentucky - 9.2 million
339. (also known as dead last) VMI - $99, 285

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

and on the zona message board they are saying they are looking at izzo hard and that scum bag in memphis has showing intrest in the job

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Men's Basketball Expenses (2007)

1. Kentucky - 9.2 million
339. (also known as dead last) VMI - $99, 285

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

and on the zona message board they are saying they are looking at izzo hard and that scum bag in memphis has showing intrest in the job

laugh.gif

sidenote: Downey with 21 today, not bad... MSU is destroying Idaho to start, they look sharp as hell... watch out rest of the country, Lucas and Roe are gonnabe sick together.

first they compare singler to havlichek, and now they just compared baron to pete maravich
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom