The College Basketball Post

dre, you probably have a J.J Redick poem tattooed on your lower back.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

dre, you probably have a J.J Redick poem tattooed on your lower back.
eyes.gif
It's on my forearm darkie.
laugh.gif
@ both comments.

how does it feel to have someone bombin' on your %+# and there's really nothing you can do about it?
laugh.gif

i don't doubt that duke has some hot chicks...but do they not like basketball?

those announcers were horrible.
sick.gif
eyes.gif

That game was like watchin' an NCAA tournament game. Had me clutchin' my chest like Redd Foxx everytime Baron threw up a shot. Ah well, a win is awin and I don't really feel too bad about this game because nobody shoots like that ever again against us. This Duke squad, however, is THE WORSTrebounding team I've ever seen.

Real talk though, what the hell am I watching with this Syracuse game? What the hell is a Le Moyne?
laugh.gif

Told yall that boy was gona get off.

Great game.

Says a lot early for the A10 for them to be picked 9th.

What the hell is a Le Moyne?
laugh.gif

I got you..

Le [leh] Moyne [mo-own]
- noun
[table][tr][td]1. Team that poses no threat to Syracuse home court,win padding total.
[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]School that Jim Boeheim will swear is a good enough "get" to justify a mediocre tournament resume come March.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Those refs made some suspect calls in the last couple minutes...
smh.gif
They've been making those same suspect and phantom calls tyler hamsbrough's whole career, whats you point??
ohwell.gif

This Duke squad, however, is THE WORST rebounding team I've ever seen.
Seriously, there was a good stretch where URI grabbed EVERY board.

Not a good sign going forward for Duke.

A physical team will beat the *%$% outa Duke.
They've been making those same suspect and phantom calls tyler hamsbrough's whole career, whats you point??
ohwell.gif

Yall both get a lot
laugh.gif
..so does UCLA, so did Georgetown thepast 2 years.

Good teams do. That's just how it is.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

The A-10 gets underrated every year. A-10>>>>SEC.

does ripping the SEC and bragging about the Big East make you feel better about St. John's sucking?

Big East fans ready be sounding like all of them SEC football fans on here...too bad the SEC was way overrated and had a down year, let's hope the big eastdoesn't turn out that way...on paper it is extremely deep though

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif

I got you..

Le [leh] Moyne [mo-own]
- noun
[table][tr][td]1. Team that poses no threat to Syracuse home court,win padding total.
[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]School that Jim Boeheim will swear is a good enough "get" to justify a mediocre tournament resume come March.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Keep it comin Craftsy

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif

I got you..

Le [leh] Moyne [mo-own]
- noun
[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif

LeMoyne is a D2 school located in the good part of Syracuse. Some people call it (I sure as hell don't) the heights v. the ghetto.

i don't doubt that duke has some hot chicks...but do they not like basketball?
Believe me when I say this: The only people who go to basketball games are the bookworms who you find at the library 24/7. You'll never finda sorority girl/female athlete at a basketball game and they make up 90% of the better looking girls at Duke.

A physical team will beat the *%$% outa Duke.
Indeed. I can only imagine what Louisville or UConn would do to Duke
sick.gif

MSU is scary good... i'm tellin you, i like the looks of this squad.
Mississippi State, Montana State, Michigan State, Missouri State, Montclair State, Minnesota State, Midwestern State, Morgan State, or MoreheadState?

Im pretty sure he's talking about Izzo's crew...

And yeah Kerlew...Let them keep thinking there ain't no chicks at Duke
smh.gif
pimp.gif

And yeah, your reasoning goes right along w/ everything that I have ever heard/been told.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

MSU is scary good... i'm tellin you, i like the looks of this squad.
Mississippi State, Montana State, Michigan State, Missouri State, Montclair State, Minnesota State, Midwestern State, Morgan State, or Morehead State?
michigan state... sorry, i mentioned that i was watching them a page back or so - think it got buried in Duke hate though.

laugh.gif
i said that i was sure there were chicks at duke...but for a teamwho's student's/fans are on TV as much as they are...somebody gotta do something about getting these girls to the game or better seats....something.

laugh.gif
i said that i was sure there were chicks at duke...but for a team who's student's/fans are on TV as much as they are...somebody gotta do something about getting these girls to the game or better seats....something.
You can't booze or stuff "candy" up your nose at a basketball game so there's no way to persaude them to go.

michigan state... sorry, i mentioned that i was watching them a page back or so - think it got buried in Duke hate though.
What kind of game is Michigan State playing with? I know they'll play their usual tough defense but what about on offense? I can onlyimagine they'd like to take advantage of Kalin's speed and get up and down the court. That's another squad that would ruin Duke on the inside
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

The A-10 gets underrated every year. A-10>>>>SEC.

does ripping the SEC and bragging about the Big East make you feel better about St. John's sucking?

A little. I mean my two teams IU and the Johnnies aren't exactly !%*+ and the A-10 is close to the Big-10 in my mind, it just lacks the top talent teamthat the Big-10 has in MSU. Hey, the Johnnies and IU might suck, but seeing the Knicks win is enough to make me happy.

Back
Top Bottom