The College Basketball Post

I have no clue on their C position but if whoever gets significant minutes at that spot can just defend and make layups they should win that league.

I would expect that position to be Landen Lucas's since he has been in the program for a year now, practicing and working out with Hudy. I think he will hold down that spot until Emiid is ready to start. How long that takes I'm not sure. Emiid is freakishly talented but that doesn't necessarily mean that translates into playing time in Self's system.

Reports been saying that Landen has definitely been showing a lot of growth. I'm definitely looking forward to the 1-2 combo with him and Joel. Joel's super raw, so Landen more than likely to carry that load, hell, he has the frame for it. Joel's gonna get great minutes still, though.

Dre is that Rhodes? :pimp: Looks like the winter park facility.

Why don't you just become a Vikes fan?

Last edited:
I'm actually stunned.

Self will have to tweak his offense for sure.

This is what i wanna see.

Two big kids (Wayne & Drew) who can get to the cup on their own playing in Self's pass-heavy offense. Ball movement is gonna be lovely, with either kid being able to finish it off. Wayne and Drew starting of course, but when Drew sits, Brannen brings that wet jumper into the equation.

Honestly, Wayne can easily shine like this. Drew being the focus will let Selden get that Westbrook flourish off.

Last edited:
Billy Self, the god.

"We had an unbelievable class when we signed Brandon (Rush), Mario (Chalmers), Julian (Wright) and Micah Downs (2005-06); that’s a big-time class. This one has more upside," Self said. "Andrew (Wiggins) has a chance to be the first pick in the draft. Joel Embiid goes from being an unranked player to being the top center prospect in the class. He’s raw but so gifted physically. Wayne Selden is a McDonald’s All-American and top-15 guy. Everybody knows about those three, but they are sleeping on are the other three. Conner Frankamp can play for anyone and so can Brannen Greene. Frank Mason is about as underrated of a point guard as there is in the class.

Bill Self cooking :pimp:

Loses Withey, gets Joel :pimp:

Loses McLemore, gets Seldon :pimp:

Gets Wiggins :pimp: :pimp:

Definitely going to have to change his system as others have said

Last edited:
Just like He Got Game...

Dude probably ended up in a dorm room with the Gonzalez Twins...
laugh.gif
Yup

I know Kansas a powerhouse and all but how the hell they stay gettin' these top-flight recruits?!
This is a ban worthy question.

Kansas is a top 5 program of all time. They've won the Big 12 ten times in a row and have an arguable top 5 coach in all of college ball right now.

Are people actually paying attention or just think of Kansas and automatically associate it with the actual state being bunz?

One thing I read that is weird is Kansas only has produced one NBA All Star in the last 25 years (Pierce)

Nike can't be happy today, that's for sure.

(not that it really matters a year from now, but still).

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 19m

Recruiting analyst @DaveTelep says Andrew Wiggins had a conversation with Kansas about how much Adidas he’d have to wear (via @SBJSBD)

threw down 100 on Duke at 16/1 today...dont see the odds staying that high for them...some other good odds out there MSU 14/1 okla st 33/1 vcu 50/1 and wichita st 75/1....i know last 3 are long shots but they all should have good squads

Back
Top Bottom