The College Basketball Post

If true nice :smokin

Add Exum and Jaquan Lyle and I'll be happy with the class.

Also, Remy Abell will transfer to Xavier. Nice land for Mack, hope he can exceel there. Also Evan Gordon will play for us next year as a post-grad.

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 33m
Hearing Carolina and Indiana are the favorites for Theo Pinson, who announces Wednesday

He wouldn't do it right ? :lol:

Last edited:
Tarik Black to KU. Signed his official papers today. Shocked isn't the right word; maybe surprised would be a better phrase as two weeks I would have never thought we would get both Black and Wiggins. At least for Black the last I had heard was that he was a heavy Duke or Oregon lean. Brings toughness, experience and size.

Tharpe
Selden
Wiggins
Ellis
Black

Can't wait to see that line up on the court. Practice this year is going to be an all out war for PT.

whats up with dominic woodson de-committing from baylor?? this kid really thinks he's a one and done??

Sounding more and more like Theo is gonna pick unc. If he does, the reason is obvious.

Good luck with that against our '14 class

Duke fan who was basically told we were no longer interested. He'll go to unc where he can play against us and potentially show K he made a "mistake".

Cant wait to hear "this was a lifelong dream" :lol:

Fwiw snow and daniels both predict unc

Duke fan who was basically told we were no longer interested. He'll go to unc where he can play against us and potentially show K he made a "mistake".

Cant wait to hear "this was a lifelong dream" :lol:

He was just there last year joyfully re-enacting Austin's shot to beat them with Jahlil & Tyus

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

nthat.gif
yea yea yea

i'll just wait and see how 14-15 go for both teams

Last edited:

Cant wait to hear "this was a lifelong dream"
laugh.gif

I mean, going to a better program isn't bad as your backup option. 

Roy cleaning up for 2014.

Back
Top Bottom