The College Basketball Post

It's downtown Glennwood. Private school called St. David's. look it up its called coedsports, summer league starts this Sunday.
Thought you were referring to the JD Lewis. The elite open runs they have a Garner Road.

Hell Q was at the Rush in Greensboro playing last week

And did anyone see a pic Ari Stewart put up of JT Terrell getting a ****** lap dance from some ***** at a party? These 2 guys have stayed in trouble and need to understand they need to stay off social media

Okafor cut his list to 8.

Justise unofficially visiting this weekend for the K academy. The biggest weekend of the summer with alot of former players coming back

Last edited:
Yeah I know where St. Davids is, used to have football/bball games out there a couple yrs ago. Never knew about that other league though, would be cool to see

Devonta Pollard has been charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping in a case his mom is also involved in. Yikes.

idk how true it is......seeing something about a gun was found near PJ vehicle 
mean.gif

major athletes that come from winston/greensboro get into the dumbest ****......i swear!

idk how true it is......seeing something about a gun was found near PJ vehicle 
mean.gif

major athletes that come from winston/greensboro get into the dumbest ****......i swear!

the tweet DreCLARK just showed me:

@BlueDevilLair: RT @DerekRowles: More #Hairston -- PD report - Sezied: plastic baggies, 9mm handgun, ammunition, car rental agreement for 2013 Yukon. #ABC11

Hate to see the young buul go out that way... #JonathanHargett |I

was on all the news yesterday...it crazy how these guys can put themselves in situations that could do major damage to their future.

fool if you trying to blaze, blaze at the crib before you leave or when you get to where you going. they said he ran into a road block, but still...damn

this ************ turned down going to the nba only to be back in the 919 area selling some ******g weed 
sick.gif

is 43 grams of weed worth getting caught up for smh......jesus

I don't even care if he gets let go....he's an idiot

They tried to ditch the gun and weed. Yukon was rented to a friend of the program

Last edited:
PJ's twitter deleted

All eyes on Roy

SPOELSTRA.gif

Edit:

Alex Kellner

alex-kellner.jpg

This
is the guy who's listed as the owner of the house that PJH said was his home
address on the by I Want This" href="../../mb.aspx?s=178&pmb=inbox&pmid=1 0152458" rel="nofollow">police
report: 
www.linkedin.com/pub/al...2?trk=pub-pbmap

From
2007-2011, he was "Automotive Sales Manager" for the Greensboro News and Record
then went on to work for "G-Force Marketing Solutions" in October, 2011 (right
when PJH started playing for UNC). Was also a Regional Sales Rep for something
called "Bocock Sports"

The house PJ listed as his "home" on the rental agreement http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7611-Kristen-Dr-Oak-Ridge-NC-27310

/55373872_zpid/

The gun is apparently registered to the 23 yr old. They threw the larger bag of weed out the window and kept a smaller bag. Totaled over 1.5 oz. Not sure if this counts as "intent to sell".

Also these guys who he was with have been in the UNC facilities with PJ before, and Justin Watts. Apparently the day after the arrest he was still hanging out with them on Franklin st. Kid has to wake the **** up

Last edited:
Look at the Duke fans lol. Hope the kid doesn't end up in jail.

Roy is going to dismiss him. I think that's pretty obvious.

the 1.5 ounces got split up.....police charged each with .5 ........hopefully the weapon isn't PJ....if it is I think he's done

Back
Top Bottom