The College Basketball Post

Reported.

IU head's really thought they was going to get Dante Exum nice and easy :lol: with school's like SMU, LSU and Boise State being there only competition.

Last edited:
I don't think Wiltjer can make it to the league, but I think he can be an excellent college basketball player especially if they can get him to fix his body and improve his physicality like they did with Kelly Olynyk.

Wiltjer has a long way to go to even get to Olynyk's level physically. I agree he's great for college but against NBA athletes he would be a liability on d and I don't think he runs the floor well enough. His shooting and craftiness in the paint will allow him to score at any level but he should have lost all that baby fat and got in the gym hard after his freshman year

And the driving without a license got dropped because he has a license. I'm guessing that he just didn't have it with him at the time. 

Trae Golden landed at Ga Tech, one of the best academic schools in the south. I hope no one still believes he was dismissed.from Tennessee bc of cheating. ..

I legit woke up from a bad dream at 5:37am... I was watching Espn and Jahlil, Tyus, & Justise were all announcing.

Jahlil chose Notre Dame
Tyus chose Texas Tech
Justise chose USC

I woke up flabbergasted, grabbed my phone and went to rivals :lol: :smh:

Chiozza is the goods. Plus if he helps reel in Leron Black then 2014 is looking bright

If you like Chiozza then I do as well .

Who would you compare Leron Black to ? He sounds like a poor man's Adonis Thomas

Leron is solid inside and his outside shot is improving. Good rebounder too. I don't really know who to compare him to but I like him more than Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom