The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

y'all are wildin' up there in cuse?

the %%+@ is goin' on?

your game is about to start btw ...
Its something in the water b. Everyone acts up at Syracuse.
[h1]Woman says she was hit by Devendorf[/h1] [h3]by Robert A. Baker / The Post-Standard[/h3]
[h3]Tuesday November 18, 2008, 5:06 PM[/h3]

SYRACUSE, NY -- The Syracuse Police Department submitted a summons application seeking the arrest of Eric Devendorf, a junior guard starting on the SU basketball team, Sgt. Tom Connellan, speaking for Syracuse police, said. Devendorf has not been arrested.

In a news release, the Onondaga County District Attorney's Office said the matter has been referred to the Syracuse University Judicial Affairs Office. It said any further decision by the DA's office will be deferred pending the outcome of the university proceedings.

Kimberly Smith, 20, said she was driving her 2007 Honda Electra about 3 a.m. in the 900 block of Walnut Avenue when several people began kicking her car, Connellan said.

Smith told police she got out of the car to get the people to stop. Eric Devendorf walked up to Smith with a closed fist and struck her, Smith told police.

Devendorf shouted obscenities and told her to get back in the car, Connellan said.

Syracuse police first became aware of the incident when they were called in the early morning Nov. 1 to University Place and Comstock Avenue on a harassment complaint, Connellan said. SU Public Safety officers were on the scene as well, he said.

Smith told police she couldn't identify the people kicking her car but that she could identify Devendorf, whom she knew, Connellan said.

Devendorf lists Smith as a friend on his MySpace page, Connellan said.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Wings you think we should start a UT basketball thread...... Allen made a georgetown thread
laugh.gif
Yeah, why not?

7:00 vs. Tulane.
pimp.gif

My dudes Kevin Anderson and Dave Gonzalvez are about to give the orange headaches.

smh.gif
@ Devendorf

LaceDarius looking pretty good for the Bears so far.
Dude's gonna be a problem this year...
Real talk, how the hell did Baylor make a turnaround so fast? Weren't they given the death penalty by the NCAA? It makes no sense that in less than four years they have amassed this much talent.
They didn't get the death penalty, but they got smacked down pretty good... But Scott Drew has put together one of the best rebuilding jobs inthe history of college sports, and the talent level is only going to continue increasing... Good class of freshmen coming in this year, another strong 2009class that looks like it'll add Latavious Williams and maybe John Wall, and a 2010 class headlined by Perry Jones...

I really wonder how much longer Drew is gonna be there before one of the bigger programs comes through and swipes him away... He's done one HELL of a jobat Baylor...

some got' damn knuckleheads up there at Syracuse. I'll slap the chinstrap out of Devendorf
laugh.gif

Real talk, how the hell did Baylor make a turnaround so fast? Weren't they given the death penalty by the NCAA? It makes no sense that in less than four years they have amassed this much talent.
Drew is a good coach/recruiter and Texas got oodles of talent. Kinda makes me wonder why Turgeon isn't pulling in top notch talent atA&M.

Davidson @ Oklahoma should be a great game. It'll be interesting to see Curry playing the point. apparently it hasn't affected his scoring. you guys think Davidson reached their peak last yr in the elite 8 or can they go even further?
They definitely peaked. Not having Richards is going to hurt them in various degrees. Curry isn't a point and when it comes time to play thebig boys and not these cupcakes he's going to revert back to his score first ways and divert from his point guard responsibilities. Not to mention theydon't have the biggest of bigs and their only big who played any significant minutes last year was Lovedale and he ain't exactly a basketball player.

Almost game time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll probably be heading down to the Smith Center around 8.

Hopefully Deon can hold his own against Patterson. I am really excited to see Zeller and Ed Davis though. Zeller dunked the hell out of it against Penn onSunday.

Either way I think we get this W. I would be a lot more confident with Hans and MG playing, but still we are talented and experienced enough to win withoutthem.

LETS GET IT... GO HEELS!!!

EDIT- Oh yeah I got that DVR locked and loaded for Davidson/Oklahoma. It starts at either 9 or 9:30

Anyone on board for an Official ACC Basketball thread???
I'm down. It will be mostly be Duke haters vs. Cake, Dre, and Malta. Hell why not give it a shot

Let's get it. Your boy tougher than elephant skin
pimp.gif
Ican't wait till the lame Maryland fans only show their face twice in the entire thread when Duke plays Maryland and they continue to call it a rivalry
laugh.gif

Kinda makes me wonder why Turgeon isn't pulling in top notch talent at A&M.
Got me scratching my head, too... You'd think he'd have been able to build off what Billy G got started there...

Dash and Loubeau were good gets in the 2008 class, but 2009 looks a little thin...

Boeheim being stubborn once again. Richmond has hit seven threes but he continues playing the piss poor 2-3.

Syracuse is back to doing what they do best......sucking
laugh.gif

I reeeeeaally hope there weren't any 'Cuse fans talkin' $+$* on sunday when Duke was gettin' bombs dropped on them from Baron. Richmond isshreddin' the Syracuse zone
sick.gif

Gonzalvez is gettin' his Baron on right now.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

I reeeeeaally hope there weren't any 'Cuse fans talkin' $+$* on sunday when Duke was gettin' bombs dropped on them from Baron. Richmond is shreddin' the Syracuse zone
sick.gif

Gonzalvez is gettin' his Baron on right now.
Uh no.

That was us last year. Just not everyone got to watch.

Baron owned us too
eyes.gif

And we blow the same as last year. Boeheim is a %%*#!%! !$!%!*@. Switch to man you douche.
You got the athletes to compete with RICHMOND. +!%

It might not appear to be to the casual fan but to the people who have been paying attn. to this team would know that this program is in disarray. The stuffthey do off court is translating on court and vice versa. Its going to sound premature but Boeheim has to go. His blind eye to everything that is going on ishurting the team.
laugh.gif

I reeeeeaally hope there weren't any 'Cuse fans talkin' $+$* on sunday when Duke was gettin' bombs dropped on them from Baron. Richmond is shreddin' the Syracuse zone
indifferent.gif
Rhode Island lit Syracuse up last year as well.Like SCuse said, everyone didn't watch the game.

two middle of the pack A-10 teams are giving two major schools fits. when will people stop overlooking the A-10? it's a SERIOUS conference.

Back
Top Bottom