The College Basketball Post

Devendorf does that same move over and over. He's been doing that since his freshman year.

edit: 8-0 run.

when will people stop overlooking the A-10? it's a SERIOUS conference.
I said that a couple pages back.

And I don't know if Cuse fans agree with me but I feel like Boeheim became complacent once he won in it all in 2003. I mean, that was all he needed tocement his legacy. Now he's got nothing left to accomplish and is just coasting. I mean, he's getting recruits strictly cause its Syracuse (4McD's in the past 3 years) but I don't think he's recruiting needs. Where the hell are your bigs and defensive stoppers in the paint? 2 of thoseMcD's are guards, 1 guard in a 6'10" forwards body, and 1 big man in a 6'4" guards body. Where are the Warricks, the Etan Thomas',Seikalys, John Wallaces, Derrick Colemans?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

when will people stop overlooking the A-10? it's a SERIOUS conference.
I said that a couple pages back.

And I don't know if Cuse fans agree with me but I feel like Boeheim became complacent once he won in it all in 2003. I mean, that was all he needed to cement his legacy. Now he's got nothing left to accomplish and is just coasting. I mean, he's getting recruits strictly cause its Syracuse (4 McD's in the past 3 years) but I don't think he's recruiting needs. Where the hell are your bigs and defensive stoppers in the paint? 2 of those McD's are guards, 1 guard in a 6'10" forwards body, and 1 big man in a 6'4" guards body. Where are the Warricks, the Etan Thomas', Seikalys, John Wallaces, Derrick Colemans?

You answered your own question. Its evident that he doesn't care anymore. He's just the figurehead for the team. Mike Hopkins is doing theactual coaching.

Can we chill with the conference threads. It is going to take away from the main thread which is so good in the first place.

They need to retire the zone bottomline... I see my lil guy Jonny's back at it with 14 and 5 early
pimp.gif

Rick Jackson still sucks
smh.gif

Big Game for the Johnnies toight. Going against that boy Rice, this would be a huge win for this squad. A real boost of confidence.

My hooisers beating up on IUPUI. lolz. Malik better not show his face until he hits a three.

/Game.

Syracuse dodged a bullet. It's going to be a long season if they continue to have first halves like tonight. Next up is Oakland (MI).

The University of Kentucky's favorite star, Ashley Judd, made an offer to students at the University of North Carolina: If Barak Obama carries North Carolina in the presidential election, she would sit in the student section at the UK-North Carolina basketball game. The Raleigh News and Observer reports that she will be at the game on Tuesday.
tired.gif

Man i hoping the Cats don't embarrass themselves tonight, Patterson needs to play like a man tonight, not how he played against VMI

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

man...this don't even feel right. i like this game at noon on a saturday in december better.

Yep, i dont remember the last time this game wasnt played at noon on a Saturday

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

man...this don't even feel right. i like this game at noon on a saturday in december better.

Yep, i dont remember the last time this game wasnt played at noon on a Saturday
laugh.gif
Like yall Crumbs was gonna win anyways

Back
Top Bottom