SDSU Aztecs vs ASU Sun Devils tonight at 8PM PST

I smell an upset...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

man...this don't even feel right. i like this game at noon on a saturday in december better.

Yep, i dont remember the last time this game wasnt played at noon on a Saturday
laugh.gif
Like yall Crumbs was gonna win anyways
Basically....
pimp.gif

I've come to the conclusion that I seriously HATE UNC y'all. Like I'm serious the sight of them makes my stomache turn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I've come to the conclusion that I seriously HATE UNC y'all. Like I'm serious the sight of them makes my stomache turn
smh.gif
Duke is a million times worse. i don't think there's ever been a more annoying compilation of players than Paulus, Scheyer, Singler,Zoubek etc.

i'm not fond of Syracuse either. i can't stand Devendorf. i hate to use this term, but dude wreaks of "wanksta". is it just me, or does Flynntry to throw down on somebody every game a.i. style and he fails every time? Harris has no jumper whatsoever, i would just dare him to shoot.

I don't really hate UNC, I just hate their fans, especially the fairweather ones. Believe it or not though, Duke/UNC athletes don't hate each otherreally. There's alot of mutual respect between both athletic programs. It's
laugh.gif
to see the students and fans of each school go nutso with hate for each other.

On another note, UNC has some of the most broke #+%% cheerleaders
sick.gif
Iknow the Duke cheerleaders are beastly as well but UNC got more broads to pick from. Highly disappointed.

Exactly K, that's exactly it... their fans are the reason for my passionate disdain for them.

What the hell is UK doing? Patterson has yet to touch the ball y'all wanna get blew the #$%* out I see
smh.gif

I been tellin folks for 2 years now that Deon is the goods. His footwork is incredible.

Kentucky is sooooooo bunz
laugh.gif
This dude Billy G looked like he wanted toquit right there on the spot. That #+%! was all fun and games last year but them Kentucky fans ain't gonna give you a pass this year my friend.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

i hate both duke/unc but it's gonna be a long season of hansbrough slurping...sigh
ohwell.gif
@##$ annoys me the most
i can tolerate one final year of "Psycho T" slurping, knowing he's going to fade into obscurity in the NBA.

UNC might pass Kentucky for #1 on the all-time wins list this yr (Kentucky had a 15 game advantage coming in to tonight).
laugh.gif

Ricardo Malta wrote:
Kentucky is sooooooo bunz
laugh.gif
This dude Billy G looked like he wanted to quit right there on the spot. That #+%! was all fun and games last year but them Kentucky fans ain't gonna give you a pass this year my friend.
laugh.gif
Co-sign. I said that a few pages back.

EDIT:
smh.gif
UNC is going to run away with this.

St. John's is an embarrassment. How do you expect to win a game when you dump the ball into the post 5 times total and your best player barely touches theball. What a joke. I swear these ******s much each think their name is Stephen Curry by all the 3s they take. Thank God Davidson is up next.

Back
Top Bottom