The College Basketball Post

Yo! I hate Randle handling the rock and running the offense at the top of the key. Point forward it's stupid put that monster on the block. He's playing out of his elements so that means he's playing slow and thinking. I know it's just a scrimmage but I hope this isn't of things to come.

Blackmon to announce Thursday on ESPNU during halftime of the LSU-Monroe and Troy game......Just finished the Blue/White game granted it's just a squad scrimmage,a few thoughts....Drew Harrison is overrated.....I've seen him scrimmage twice now and he just didn't impress me....Like everybody has said Randle is a beast,him and Aaron Harrison shared PG duty since Drew Harrison sat out the second half with a knee contusion..Young is :smokin he led all scorers tonight,played solid D,also had some blocks,rebounds and assists...Only problems I really seen tonight was free throw shooting and the fact that Randle occasionally takes plays off...Final scores was Blue 99-White 71 the Blue team was loaded with all the freshman except Lee and they also had Poythress...Randle finished with 21 points 8 boards 1 assist and 2 or 3 blocks...Season needs to hurry up...

Wiggins and Perry Ellis each finished with 16 pts. Not much to gain from this 'glorified' scrimmage other then Tharpe will sit out the season opener because he played in a Pro Am game in Chicago over the summer.

TSN, the biggest national sports network in Canada is going to carry EVERY Wiggins game this season, this getting out of hand. :lol:

The prostitution and pimping of NCAA athletes continues and they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

I hope O'Bannon uses this as more ammunition to back his case. They rapin' us out here, b.

Speaking of which...when was the last time you saw a college athlete get a spread in GQ?
they setting that boy up for too much to live up to :smh: ..they should just chill and let him cook

Last edited:
Yo! I hate Randle handling the rock and running the offense at the top of the key. Point forward it's stupid put that monster on the block. He's playing out of his elements so that means he's playing slow and thinking. I know it's just a scrimmage but I hope this isn't of things to come.

True,I think he's capable of doing it but much more effective down low hopefully Aaron will be handling PG duty when Drew is out of the game..I'm guessing the Blue team starters of the twins,Randle,WCS,and Young will be the starters once the season starts.

Amp, told you I thought Florida was it for Devin Robinson. Seems like that's the prediction for this afternoon. 

Devin Robinson to Florida

pimp.gif

Evan Daniels ‏ @ EvanDanielsFOX 11m
Few weeks ago I was skeptical of Kentucky getting Devin Booker & James Blackmon. Not anymore.

Screw you guys.

Just back from the UConn exhibition...

DeAndre Daniels is going to make his name known this year. That's for damn sure.

DeAndre Daniels is going to make his name known this year. That's for damn sure.
We've been waiting. Will Kromah get time in that backcourt?

And Perry Ellis balled last year. Looked above his age, think he'll be a huge part of their success if they make it far.

Seth Allen out with a broken foot. That will hurt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom