The College Basketball Post

Maybe Blackmon and Booker will push Kennard Michigan's way. Disappointed with how our '14 class has ended up but I'm optimistic about our '15 class.

Absolute Ceiling? They can win the B10.
Franboy
laugh.gif

Fran, doe.
smokin.gif

Drew Harrison's bone bruise worries me.

I'm on record for Smart over Wiggins and Selden for Conference POY.

Anybody attending Kentucky/Sparty in Chicago?

Drew Harrison's bone bruise worries me.

I'm on record for Smart over Wiggins and Selden for Conference POY.

Anybody attending Kentucky/Sparty in Chicago?

They keep saying he is fine and will be ready for the regular season opener Friday but who knows....To those who watched Randle a lot in HS,was he turnover prone? UK had 11 total turnovers last night,5 from Randle :smh: but he did have a double double 16 points and 12 boards...Young continued to impress with 9 points,3 steals,5 assists,5 rebounds and a block I think dude will get a triple double sometime this season....Aaron Harrison 8 points 2 assists 2 boards...Dakari 9 points 8 boards 6 of which were offensive as much as everybody disses dude,myself included, I think he will average a double double coming off the bench..After the first game against an actual opponent instead of just a scrimmage I feel ehhhh they won by 34 but against a D-III team but I think once the defense comes together this team will be tough to beat,Cal said they have only worked on defense for 2 weeks so hopefully a lot of room for improvement...Mich St will beat us...

Edit: Recruiting News: UK possibly going after Jonah Bolden now,Booker moved UK from # 9 to # 3 in '14 class rankings,still got that shot at # 1 :smokin

Last edited:
They keep saying he is fine and will be ready for the regular season opener Friday but who knows....To those who watched Randle a lot in HS,was he turnover prone? UK had 11 total turnovers last night,5 from Randle :smh: but he did have a double double 16 points and 12 boards...Young continued to impress with 9 points,3 steals,5 assists,5 rebounds and a block I think dude will get a triple double sometime this season....Aaron Harrison 8 points 2 assists 2 boards...Dakari 9 points 8 boards 6 of which were offensive as much as everybody disses dude,myself included, I think he will average a double double coming off the bench..After the first game against an actual opponent instead of just a scrimmage I feel ehhhh they won by 34 but against a D-III team but I think once the defense comes together this team will be tough to beat,Cal said they have only worked on defense for 2 weeks so hopefully a lot of room for improvement...Mich St will beat us...

Edit: Recruiting News: UK possibly going after Jonah Bolden now,Booker moved UK from # 9 to # 3 in '14 class rankings,still got that shot at # 1 :smokin

Hard to say in high school, things being unorganized, but he really did fancy himself a small forward so he did sometimes over dribble, leading to turnovers.

randle is a beast but i wanna see him post up instead of handling the ball all game. dakari looks like he changed his body a lot since he was in high school too, & i wouldnt be surprised if poythress ends up stayin 3 or all 4 years.

Working in an office full of Cuse fans. Everyone went crazy for MCW's debut. Hailed him the next Magic, talk about hyperbole.

I privately like Ennis better.

The Chris McCullough hype is unreal. Dude called him potentially the best player in the class and future #1 overall pick.

Is Hakim Warrick a fair comparison?

Working in an office full of Cuse fans. Everyone went crazy for MCW's debut. Hailed him the next Magic, talk about hyperbole.

I privately like Ennis better.

The Chris McCullough hype is unreal. Dude called him potentially the best player in the class and future #1 overall pick.

Is Hakim Warrick a fair comparison?

Eh, seen him play (Mccullough) hes sorta trash but who knows he might be nice in a fee years

Ennis reminds me of a bigger more physical, Kendal Marshall, he plays big if that makes sense he really knows how to use his body to shield the ball, he can get guys on his hip in the pick and roll and finish.

Defense is the biggest question.

I know y'all think I hype every Canadian, but I actually only hype the good ones. :lol:

Last edited:
Florida is down to 6 scholarship players . UF won their preseason game last night , but they will probably look bad against Wisconsin in 10 days :smh:

Might as well give my predictions for the season

AA: Louisville
ACC: Duke
Big 10: Mich St.
Big 12: OK State
Big East: Marquette
Pac-12: 'Zona
SEC: Kentucky

Final 4: Duke, Arizona, Kentucky, UConn
Champ: Duke
POY: Jahii Carson

Can't wait for Thursday even if we struggled with a D2 team...I'm confident D'Angelo is going to show out this year, just need the bigs (Sanchez/Jakarr) to do their part.

Might as well give my predictions for the season

AA: Louisville
ACC: Duke
Big 10: Mich St.
Big 12: OK State
Big East: Marquette
Pac-12: 'Zona
SEC: Kentucky

Final 4: Duke, Arizona, Kentucky, UConn
Champ: Duke
POY: Jahii Carson

Can't wait for Thursday even if we struggled with a D2 team...I'm confident D'Angelo is going to show out this year, just need the bigs (Sanchez/Jakarr) to do their part.

You did all that to jinx us, you're not foolin' me with those picks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom