The College Basketball Post

This Kevon Looney recruitment is one of the weirdest in awhile

@Loon_Rebel5  14m

WIAA waited until today to shoot down my announcement at school don't know what's goin to happen now
laugh.gif
 won't be mad if he doesn't pick us. I don't know if he's doing this to wait and see what other targets do or what. If they won't let him announce he could easily just tweet it out

Some chick that knows looney said we are goin to be surprised with decision on twitter

Last edited:
Big Ten media day in Chi-Town.

I'll be surprised if tOSU makes it to the second weekend of the tournament. not high expectations I have for them.

We'll see tho.

The Looney stuff was interesting.

WIAA had nothing to do with telling him he couldn't have a press conference.

School officials said they didn't want it interfering with the school day...first time I've heard that. They didn't mind when Burton had one last year or when Elgin Cook had one at Hamilton.

Brian Snow has said that Indiana is making a late push for Blackmon, even saying that some people think he'll wind up back there.

Picked up Booker :smokin unfortunately Blackmon is probably going to Indiana :rolleyes also Drew Harrison out for UK's exhibition opener against Transylvania with a deep bone bruise in his right knee....

Back
Top Bottom