Next Tuesday

•Kentucky vs Michigan State

•Duke vs Kansas

•VCU at Virginia

•Florida at Wisconsin

•Tennessee at Xavier

•UNC at Cincy.

embarassed.gif

How Carson isn't on that preseason team boggles the mind.

And any argument for Roy or Pitino over K where you bring up multiple FF's with different programs doesn't hold much weight. You have to take into account the two of them walking into powerhouse programs and simply having to keep them competitive.

You don't think that if K left Duke for UNC or Louisville that he wouldn't be able to get them to a Final Four and win a championship eventually?

When the hell are Okafor and Jones supposed to commit? I'm gettin' tired of this **** :lol:

Lyles!!!!! :smokin also not sure if posted but Cliff Alexander down to Illinois and Depaul

Last edited:
Lyles!!!!! :smokin

Its was a lock the minute he de commited from IU.

I was very high on him, I need to see him get his body back on track, he was fat for team canada, not an elite athlete, can't afford to be giving up quickness this early in the development process.

Its was a lock the minute he de commited from IU.

I was very high on him, I need to see him get his body back on track, he was fat for team canada, not an elite athlete, can't afford to be giving up quickness this early in the development process.

He's listed at 235 is that before or after he gained weight?

I'm picking Badgers against UF. Gators aren't full strength, injuries/suspensions. Bo Ryan will make that game trademark ugly. Grinding style. Lucky to touch 60 points as a team.

He's listed at 235 is that before or after he gained weight?

I'm not sure, he was noticeably softer physically, he had big knee brace maybe it was injury down time I don't know.

When he's 100% right and in shape, he's excellent, him and Karl Towns have to be one of the most skilled 4/5 freshmen combos ever.

Last edited:
Honestly, has there been a Canadian Osh has not been high on ever? Luckily for you they've all been really good lately (except Myck) but still :lol:

And any argument for Roy or Pitino over K where you bring up multiple FF's with different programs doesn't hold much weight. You have to take into account the two of them walking into powerhouse programs and simply having to keep them competitive.

You don't think that if K left Duke for UNC or Louisville that he wouldn't be able to get them to a Final Four and win a championship eventually?

When the hell are Okafor and Jones supposed to commit? I'm gettin' tired of this **** :lol:

I can see where you are coming from, but if we are going to throw out some suppositions, then here's one. If Pitino had stayed at UK it wouldn't even be a close comparison.

I can see where you are coming from, but if we are going to throw out some suppositions, then here's one. If Pitino had stayed at UK it wouldn't even be a close comparison.

But you don't know that/can't say that. That's like saying if Sam Bowie/Greg Oden never had their knee issues they would've justified that #1 selection.

That's all hypothetical.

Hey, we'll never know tho, right? Pitino does have 2 NIT appearances since 2000. K hasn't missed the tourney since '83 :pimp:

Honestly, has there been a Canadian Osh has not been high on ever? Luckily for you they've all been really good lately (except Myck) but still :lol:

hmmm

Tanveer Bhullar at NMSU isn't a competitor unlike his brother, he can't play, he's just tall.

Worried about Xavier Rathan Mayes on the next level wasn't super efficient in high school, a non athlete.

Justin Edwards Maine transfer to K-State, undersized, non efficient chucker.

Kevin Zabo's development completely stalled, wasn;t great with the national team.

I just don't talk about the ones that aren't that good. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom