The College Basketball Post

Indiana is a mess but Vonleh is such a stud, for all the hype other freshman has gotten, kid's potential is really up there imo especially when you factor in the fact he projects to have elite size/length/athleticism at the 4 spot.

Yea Vonleh been quietly looking like a pro.

Wish he could have played with last years team though

i've been in the Alex Poythress camp for awhile... dude continues to get better. he'll be on SC tonight, too.

but WCS was worthless... again.

Last edited:
Vonleh remind anyone else of Bosh?

I swear to god I didn't want to say that today for fear of overstretching my homerism but that's exactly who he reminds me of...*Gulps* The more I watch him, the more I'm not sure why Randle is a better pro prospect.

Lavin/Crean seats getting hotter unfortunately both fan bases are ***** and will not have the balls to make a change regardless of when both teams flop and miss the tourney. Greg Marshall just sitting there waiting to be plucked as well :smh:

I swear to god I didn't want to say that today for fear of overstretching my homerism but that's exactly who he reminds me of...*Gulps* The more I watch him, the more I'm not sure why Randle is a better pro prospect.

Lavin/Crean seats getting hotter unfortunately both fan bases are ***** and will not have the balls to make a change regardless of when both teams flop and miss the tourney. Greg Marshall just sitting there waiting to be plucked as well
mean.gif
I love his game. He has to learn to stay out of foul trouble, although that wasn't a problem last night. Would like to see him get more touches, but he has great length, solid footwork, and pretty good athleticism. 

He also has a really solid touch around the hoop. If IU was actually worth **** this year, his name would be called a lot more. I wish he would stick around for one more year but I can't see it.

Thinking about how trash we'll be next year as well :smh:

LOVE Vonleh, I see the a Chris Bosh comparison now that his jumper is back, surprised he wasn't shooting early, when the couple times I saw him in high school he looked really smooth shooting with range out to three.

also

people new to this thread, I don't have a favorite college teams, so i follow canada basketball and nba prospect. :lol:

people who think I hype all the Canadians clearly don't understand the amount of Canadians playing in the NCAA

you don't here me about, Olivier Hanlan (has regressed), Khem Birch (unwatchable ****** team), Kenny Cherry (juco), ect, etc :lol:

Last edited:
LOVE Vonleh, I see the a Chris Bosh comparison now that his jumper is back, surprised he wasn't shooting early, when the couple times I saw him in high school he looked really smooth shooting with range out to three.

also

people new to this thread, I don't have a favorite college teams, so i follow canada basketball and nba prospect. :lol:

people who think I hype all the Canadians clearly don't understand the amount of Canadians playing in the NCAA

you don't here me about, Olivier Hanlan (has regressed), Khem Birch (unwatchable ****** team), Kenny Cherry (juco), ect, etc :lol:

So you just hype the good canadians...lol

I give my honest assessment of the players I watch, a lot of them are Canadian/NBA prospects.

some bias probably exists because I have been following them since they have been like 16, playing for team canada and sometimes aau.

EDIT

but interms of college you can tell me witch guys I over hyped, because I think I have been 100% right. I said Tyler Ennis was the perfect college point guard preseason did I overhype him?

Last edited:
Who moves off the ball in 2014-2015, Ennis or Kaleb?

im not saying I have inside info.

But nothing about his dad or really tyler makes me think that they believe playing college ball is some amazing privilege that he has to stay for more than one year.

I think there is a very strong chance he's in the NBA next year, things arent set in stone, but i think he's going to continue playing mistake free, no rattle basketball in the tournament and he becomes very attractive to good teams outside the lottery

the agents associated with canadian aau will get him to go pro.

im not saying I have inside info.

But nothing about his dad or really tyler makes me think that they believe playing college ball is some amazing privilege that he has to stay for more than one year.

I think there is a very strong chance he's in the NBA next year, things arent set in stone, but i think he's going to continue playing mistake free, no rattle basketball in the tournament and he becomes very attractive to good teams outside the lottery

the agents associated with canadian aau will get him to go pro.
He's obviously outplayed the likes of Drew and Kasey Hill. But the class is stacked with at least Smart and Exum in front of him.

Why not come back for another season at Carrier. Fair's scoring gone puts the onus on Ennis and Grant to step up even more offensively.

Boeheim has already foreshadowed playing Kaleb and Ennis together like Scoop and Triche.

i don't know if he should or he should''nt im just saying, the people around him know this game, and they will have an accurate ague of his draft status and if its good i think he declares.

and I would argue for a non athlete, low ceiling poing gaurd, its arguable that its better for his career to go 15-25 then it is to go in the lottery for a bad team.

also how much can his draft stock realistically improve? I don't see how people take an average athlete, average size point gaurd in the lottery no matter how smart or steady he is.

Last edited:
i don't know if he should or he should''nt im just saying, the people around him know this game, and they will have an accurate ague of his draft status and if its good i think he declares.

and I would argue for a non athlete, low ceiling poing gaurd, its arguable that its better for his career to go 15-25 then it is to go in the lottery for a bad team.

also how much can his draft stock realistically improve? I don't see how people take an average athlete, average size point gaurd in the lottery no matter how smart or steady he is.
Loud and clear.

From a simplistic view, I look ahead to 2015 and I'd much rather compete with Mudiay, Selden, and Hezonja (the latter being 2-guards) than the 2014 class.

Even an athletic, lanky guy like Semaj would go over Ennis this year.

Back
Top Bottom