The College Basketball Post

I think Duke can beat Cuse if Bari can get 25

Wichita is going undefeated
Zona too, maybe Oregon has a chance.

Just want to chime in real quick on who I think will be the Cinderella teams this March. I'm liking Georgia State and Wisc Green Bay.

Last edited:
Ryan Harrow led team won't do **** in the tourney

Harrow is not really the "leader" per se. When I saw them play, he got a lot of buckets off breaking guys down off the dribble, not really from plays being called. They have another guard who's more of the floor general. Plus the coach funnels most of the playcalls to his son, RJ. He's probably one of the better shooters i've seen in person.

But Ga State isn't a shoe from the Sun Belt. I'ma check them out next month when they play UL-Lafayette, see if Elfrid Payton and Shawn Long are as good as advertised

In Hell for Joel

He's worth it though, can't believe he started playing basketball 3 years ago, truly a natural prodigy.

Offensively? Yes

He's a lot more fluid, better touch, better moves and better footwork.

Defensively and rebound wise imma give Dre the edge just because he's heavier at the same body fat, just as athletic if not more and is just a mammoth human being. They both have great defensive instincts but I trust Dre more as a man to man defender.

Both are improving at alarming rates and Embiid ain't even going against pro's yet. Both of my favorite young big men easily though

Curious to see if Ohio State is ranked still. my guess is probably 22 or 23.

Wonder how far Michigan will climb up.

Duke @ Pitt tonight should be entertaining.

@GoodmanESPN: Chane Behanan has confirmed to ESPN that he will be transferring to Colorado State. First reported by @JasonKingBR.

@GoodmanESPN: Chane Behanan has confirmed to ESPN that he will be transferring to Colorado State. First reported by @JasonKingBR.

So he'll be eligible 2nd semester? CSU got a all-conference transfer from my alma mater before this season. Those two could wreak havoc.

Had to say, this is the best defensive team ive ever seen Arizona field and probably the toughest too. This is opposite end of the spectrum for UofA basketball

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom