The College Basketball Post

@GoodmanESPN: Chane Behanan has confirmed to ESPN that he will be transferring to Colorado State. First reported by @JasonKingBR.
roll.gif
at him going to Colorado State
not a bad team to go to thats not in a major conference.....down year this year I think but they were pretty good last year 

Chane trolling, he tryna get faded

Louisville roster really got decimated compared to last year

Im liking the way we been playing. The effort is there and defense. Everybody is contributing. Saturday should be good

Dre has about 3-4 games of just pure ratchetness from deep. Hopefully he follows this one up with the same kinda game against that 'Cuse zone.

I know him, Jones, Hood, and Sheed gotta be chompin' at the bit for Saturday. The worst part is you probably got Thornton and Cook thinkin' the same damn thing too :lol:

mean.gif

15+ attempts at least
**** that. I'll plant the drugs when I'm using those guest tickets for the Wake game

Marshall being a contributor on defense/rebounding is nice. All we need from him right now, any points from him is just a plus at this point.

Think K was sending Quinn a message last night by not starting him. Not sure I read too much into his "tweaked ankle". Tyus gonna have the keys from day 1 next year anyways.

Dre is automatic these days from 3. Him adding a little bit of a driving game has helped him out alot

Surprises nobody, kid is a pro.

Would have liked to see him and Vonleh in this loaded CBB season though, even Crean couldn't mess that up

Are we still really calling this CBB season loaded...this season has been underwhelming and boring to me, IDK. I've just barely felt motivated to watch basketball this year both NBA/NCAA. Both have been wild disappointments to me.

Are we still really calling this CBB season loaded...this season has been underwhelming and boring to me, IDK. I've just barely felt motivated to watch basketball this year both NBA/NCAA. Both have been wild disappointments to me.

Random but arent your teams Indiana and St Johns? Thats could explain it.

Back
Top Bottom