The College Basketball Post

QJ Peterson is the only Division I player to have at least 35 points and 15 rebounds in a game this season.

freshman and a guard

March Madness is going to be ******g amazing.

It literally is gonna be insane.

It's wide open.

Let's go

I agree, also I can't remember the last time I didn't enjoy a March Madness.... On another note, i hate watching the Harrison twins play. Such bad body language

Calipari has to recruit something other than the one and dones. Anyone can see in that situation that you have foul.

Are we still really calling this CBB season loaded...this season has been underwhelming and boring to me, IDK. I've just barely felt motivated to watch basketball this year both NBA/NCAA. Both have been wild disappointments to me.

So underwhelming. I tweeted this last week. Maybe the playoffs/March will change this, but they're hasn't been that much good basketball in my opinion. A lot of boring stuff out there.

Doug McBuckets, though. :pimp:

Last edited:
this season started with an unbelievable November tho, which is why it may feel like that.

Cats just laid an egg at LSU. Pathetic.

WCS sucks.

yeah, in a blowout win against Georgia... but 2.8 pts, 3.8 rebs last 5 games.

meanwhile, Dakari had 15 in 20 mins tonight.

This UK team was fools gold

Too much was dependent on the Harrison twins and even though they've gotten better, they've still underperformed especially Andrew

They made him in the same Australian lab where they cooked up Exum?

KD got these 7 foot prospects getting those handles and jumpers up :pimp:

Lets hope he doesn't turn into Isaiah Austin

Pathetic loss & performance at LSU last night! UK needs a real PG. A floor general, someone who is unselfish and isn't looking to score. I hate when both of the Harrison twins are on the court at the same time :x

WCS is nothing more than a tall body taking up space. Nice to see Dakari have a good game, hopefully he can keep it up.

I've been saying this all year, WE MISS YOU WILTJER! Not having a legit deep threat outside of Young is killing the spacing on the floor.

WCS was incredible early in the season has played terribly for a couple games now.

I told y'all about Dakari, you 6-11 and you have hands and a hook shot? You will score in college basketball.

Wiltjer made the right decision for himself but it looks like he would have playing time at UK with the lack of shooting.

Wake with a 13 game home winning streak with Cuse coming in tonight. For some reason they are a completely different team at home. If Coron Williams and Cavanaugh can knock down threes it should be close. Moto and Thomas can hold their own on the glass against Cuse bigs

That bleach finally took its toll.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom