The College Basketball Post

Why has Siva gotten the idea he can shoot/be a scorer?

Nice win tho. Grant picked up some slack.

Silva looked like he wanted to cry at the end...:lol:

Yo and why does Triche always look so damn ashy? Boeheim, please hook that boy up with some lotion...:smh:

Sounds like Billy Kennedy may have lost his 5th player in the past two years. If the rumors that Andrew Young is quitting the team are true, that will be Jamal Branch, Naji Hibbert, Daniel Alexander, Keith Davis, and Young who have all voluntarily left the team. Seems a little high...especially when the team can only go about 6 or 7 deep as is :smh:

Pangos is an EXCELLENT decision maker, that pass to Olynyk was an excellent high level basketball play, the Gonzaga guards don't rattle, real championship contenders.

Last edited:
******g david stockton, I don't get Mark Few's obsession with him, im convinced he's the worst high major D1 player in the country,

******g david stockton, I don't get Mark Few's obsession with him, im convinced he's the worst high major D1 player in the country,

i agree, that is why the better point guard went to baylor to play conerback. but when your dad is pumping so much money into the program you kind of have to play him

Last edited:
john-stockton-1a.jpg

What a finish!

Back
Top Bottom