The College Basketball Post

Durant carried his team... all the way to double-digit losses and getting blown out of the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament by USC.

Beasley carried his team... all the way to double-digit losses and getting blown out of the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament by Wisconsin.

Anthony Davis went to a team with 5 other draft picks... won everything possible.

Do it the right thing, Andrew. :pimp:

b
Gordon is going to put up Blake at Oklahoma numbers in Arizona, his athleticism is crazy.

Not gonna lie...he reminded me of Blake because all he does is dunk and looks like his lil brother...but he aint putting up close to blake #'s next year lmao

Imo...I see only 3 teams being that ELITE status next year. Duke, Kentucky and Zona.
I wish Wiggins goes to Kansas though. Imo best overall fit

Wait what? Does he go to duke too?

That's crazy. I always thought it was mason and miles who the hell are these other ones

i'm looking at this Mike Rice video....

i know its wrong... but i laughed at how aggregious he was...

i wasnt laughing at the players.... just laughing at his AUDACITY... to jack cats up like that.

i played college hoops.. been called everything..

but damb bruh... throwing balls at people?

Stephen A Smith gained huge points to me on first take when he said...

"if i had a son, and he was on that team... I know this is Disney and we're nonviolent... but i woulda dropped that man"

:lol: :pimp:

Impeccable timing on your report, sir.

Born: February 9, 1985 (age 28)
Alma mater: University of Florida (2007), University of Florida Levin College of Law (2010)
Employer: Wolfe Law Miami, P.A., Forbes, Indiana University Bloomington

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Heitner

NHSI stuff is on today. Jordan Mickey was awesome this afternoon. LSU has a really nice class, hopefully Johnny O'Bryant is back with them.

Mudiay wasn't that impressive.

Bari
roll.gif

Kennedy making Josh Smith look skinny. Breathing all hard and ****

List of in homes which will start in the next few days, in order

- Tyus Jones
- Jahlil Okafor
- Trey Lyles
- Devin Booker
- Grayson Allen
- Justise Winslow
- Kevon Looney
- Theo Pinson *possible, not yet scheduled*

Apparently Tony Parker's camp contacted Duke recently to see if they still had interest. They said no
laugh.gif
Karma is a *****

Last edited:
Apparently Tony Parker's camp contacted Duke recently to see if they still had interest. They said no :lol: Karma is a *****

Really?

**** all that, they better swallow their pride.

Even fat *** Kennedy is ragging on Marshall Plumlee :lol:

Last edited:
I have no use for fat kids unless they have perfect intangibles, Tony Parker, Josh Smith, Renardo Sidney can't win with em word to Singletary

Kenndy Meeks as far fat kids go seems to be a harmless goof ball, still won't amount to much in the pros unless he gets in somewhat respectable shape.

Last edited:
List of in homes which will start in the next few days, in order

- Tyus Jones

- Jahlil Okafor

- Trey Lyles

- Devin Booker

- Grayson Allen

- Justise Winslow

- Kevon Looney

- Theo Pinson *possible, not yet scheduled*

Who does Duke have the best shot at from this group? Are they in good standing w/ all of them?

Who does Duke have the best shot at from this group? Are they in good standing w/ all of them?
We're gonna be tough to beat for Tyus and Jahlil. Telep and Meyer both consider them "duke leans" fwiw.

Lyles is UK and then everyone else the last i heard

Booker likes Duke alot

Allen is big on Gonzaga

Winslow has seemed to pass Theo as far as who the staff wants. The visit a few weeks ago went really well. UCLA was in good before the coaching change.

Looney nor his camp will speak to the media

Theo is an ever changing thing but latest word is "staff has backed off"

Tyus is the prize, he's filthy

Him and Okafor together, man. Imagine if Parker actually stays more than 1 year like he says he plans to, Coach K is going to have flash backs of 92

So much great talent coming into CBB the next 2 years

To me it's

Jalil

Tyus
Lyles

Pinson

the rest.

-Jalil is a beast, he's a prehistoric big man, no stretch ********, just a bully, with great hands and feet. Will dominate from day one.

-Tyus is a pure pure point, can make every pass on the court, already knows how to his teammates better, he elevated the talent on his aau squad, wish he shot it a little better, I heard he improved but he was unreliable at the when i watched him at the u19 tournament.

another player I low key like, is Conor Frankamp, dude will play four years and make a ton of big threes at kansas, he's a dead eye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom