The College Basketball Post

They could have pushed you and helped you meet you potential without throwing a trash can at your head is all I'm saying haha

Wasn't CRAZY impressed with Wiggins mixtape. Still think John Wall's is GOAT.

That riders footage is crazy, he deserves to be fired. Son was going at those dudes like he was Gunnery Sergeant Hartman.

Exactly the type of hire Minnesota should make, at least giving yourself a chance to hit on something special. He did a really good job at FIU cleaning up Isiah's mess in one year.

I forgot Rick had a kid :lol:

Only 30 years old and has been slowly moving up the coaching ladder.

Minnesota's taking a gamble but oh well why not, and if he bolts for his next big job in a few years so be it.

I'm a Minnesota season ticket holder and after watching Dan Monson and Tubby Smith coached teams for the last decade+ I'm at a point now where if this Pitino kid has half a brain this is an upgrade.

Stylistically he's just about a mirror image of his dad's teams on the floor too, so you're at least getting a more entertaining product.

All the Louisville fans on the Rivals and Scout boards are saying it's a GREAT hire (he was an assistant there). They used caps, not me. If he can recruit I'm in, if he can coach I'm in (two things Tubby didn't do after the buzz of his arrival wore off), and apparently he can do both so I'm on board.

Apparently they wanted him to be Rick's successor though. If he's successful in the Twin Cities, hopefully it's not just a place for him to be until Rick's done but a place where he wants to go and make a legacy.

Tuning into this McDonald's game to see AZ commits Aaron Gordon and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Is it me or are 6'9"+ forwards the new wave in college basketball? Its like there has been a shortage of elite guards in recent years

Gordon failed hahaha. Even though Gordon is 6'8, is it me, or does he look kind of small? Lol.
IDK..

I still like Wiggins the most out of this class though.

Tuning into this McDonald's game to see AZ commits Aaron Gordon and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Is it me or are 6'9"+ forwards the new wave in college basketball? Its like there has been a shortage of elite guards in recent years

He just embarrassed himself :lol:

I know its an all-star game, but it seems like these dudes dont know how to play basketball with teammates.

Again, it's an all-star game..... I know.

I know its an all-star game, but it seems like these dudes dont know how to play basketball with teammates.

Again, it's an all-star game..... I know.

They're probably used to being the best guys on their teams. No?

Watching the All-American game.

Kentucky is going to get like 7 of the top 20 recruits. How will some of these dudes get the playing time to showcase the skills they have to one day make it in the league?

Kentucky is monopolizing these kids. What is Calipari saying to these dudes? Lol

Andrew Wiggins is still undecided and he may go to UK. Not fair man. I'm also pissed that UConn has taken such a step back since these allegations. I really hope St.Johns will be able be a contender one day as well. Have no idea how these NYC and LA teams aren't recruiting better.

Back
Top Bottom