The College Basketball Post

Anybody hear anything about Eric Murdock blackmailing Rutgers and asking for $1 million to not release the tapes?

I got a feeling he's going to go Florida State, both his parents went, his teammate from HS went. He should do it. Get away from norm and do something challenging for once.

There should exceptions for kids like Wiggins tho, he should be in the draft. Cause if he gets hurt next year you never know. If I was Wiggins I wouldn't even go to college, I'd get a personal basketball trainer to work on my strength and conditioning and play in Spain for a few months. Lets be honest here, a kid like Wiggins gains nothing from going to school.

I got a feeling he's going to go Florida State, both his parents went, his teammate from HS went. He should do it. Get away from norm and do something challenging for once.

There should exceptions for kids like Wiggins tho, he should be in the draft. Cause if he gets hurt next year you never know. If I was Wiggins I wouldn't even go to college, I'd get a personal basketball trainer to work on my strength and conditioning and play in Spain for a few months. Lets be honest here, a kid like Wiggins gains nothing from going to school.

But that's the rule. Maybe he can end up in a school that'll be good for him. He stays for two years instead of the one and done, and enters with some nice polish. His game is still really raw. But man... he has so much potential. He needs a J though.

Most UNC fans think he'll do this.

Wiggins should go to UNC or FSU. He's the most elite player in the class he should carry his team for his one year ala Durant at Texas. UK is over crowded plus at either of those schools he plays in the ACC. Also his HS teammate is already at FSU and they could go deep in the tournament.

Last edited:
Wiggins should go to UNC or FSU. He's the most elite player in the class he should carry his team for his one year ala Durant at Texas. UK is over crowded plus at either of those schools he plays in the ACC. Also his HS teammate is already at FSU and they could go deep in the tournament.

he should go to FGCU. LOL

P
All the Louisville fans on the Rivals and Scout boards are saying it's a GREAT hire (he was an assistant there). They used caps, not me. If he can recruit I'm in, if he can coach I'm in (two things Tubby didn't do after the buzz of his arrival wore off), and apparently he can do both so I'm on board.

Apparently they wanted him to be Rick's successor though. If he's successful in the Twin Cities, hopefully it's not just a place for him to be until Rick's done but a place where he wants to go and make a legacy.
as close to a home run as Minny was going to get and probably the best hire of the offseason thus far IMO.

yeah i really don't want him to go to kentucky. i want him to get his KD/Beasley on. 1 man team and carry em

Last edited:
Anybody hear anything about Eric Murdock blackmailing Rutgers and asking for $1 million to not release the tapes?

Wouldn't be surprised...only snitched once he got fired...I wouldn't trust him

And :lol: @ "just go to Spain" like their bball league isn't the best league in Europe...dude prob wouldn't see any time over there like that..better off at an Italian or French club

And I say that cause they're not gonna play him off his name...**** ain't like the nba over there..

Last edited:
Wiggins should go to Duke. If not there then Europe. No ACC schools

I need to see him vs Bari at Cameron Indoor

He abuses the spin because its effective, I've seen him use eurosteps and crossovers easily as well. Not in love with his shooting form but with repitition and a good training he'll get there. He's got special genetics though, if he puts on 20 pounds over the next year and change wow. If he was smart he would already start working on a post game.

Last edited:
Man seeing your boys make it is such an indescribable feeling man,

Congrats to my bro Allen Crabbe for declaring for the draft :pimp: :pimp:

^^crazy, I used to hoop with him growing up at the price basketball camps. Like when everybody was little

I need to see him vs Bari at Cameron Indoor

He abuses the spin because its effective, I've seen him use eurosteps and crossovers easily as well. Not in love with his shooting form but with repitition and a good training he'll get there. He's got special genetics though, if he puts on 20 pounds over the next year and change wow. If he was smart he would already start working on a post game.

Yeah but i was just sayin that he can't bag on that all the time. He uses it A LOT. He should def work on a post game and jumper. And I agree some weight could help. He has all the tools to become a superstar in the NBA.

I feel bad for the Rutgers situation. I think the passion got the best of coach. Good luck in moving forward and good luck to the players.

I have played for coaches with the same intensity. This is a new day in sports and it is not as accepted as it was when I played

I remember as a kid and playing for coaches who would do worst than The Rutgers former coach. It was a normal thing for me.

--@MettaWorldPeace

The old model of military “building character” thru aggressive behavior is old hat-positive feedback-nurturing is the way.

--@PhilJackson11

Back
Top Bottom