The College Basketball Post

people really out here like they had mercer, in a 50/50 game, why didn't y'all go bet on it? :lol:

1/10, there isn't any logical reason to give more than that.

3 first round exits in recent memory. c'mon ... you're better than that ...

rip to my bracket ... why do i pick w/ my heart?

:x

:smh:

people really out here like they had mercer, in a 50/50 game, why didn't y'all go bet on it?
laugh.gif

1/10, there isn't any logical reason to give more than that.
Shut uuuuuup

0-3 it's looking to start today after a great day yesterday. :lol:

I supposed this is a great way to start off day 2 though.

Jonathan Givony ‏@DraftExpress 25s
Will the media members that voted for Jabari Parker for the ACC All-Defense team please raise their hands. Maybe Hood deserves a nod too?

:rofl:

Wasn't someone in here talking Doug aint POY over Bari becuase of defense. :rofl:

do y'all know what probabilities are?

the idea that you would give mercer anything more than a punchers chance is stupid.

I had it pegged at 1/10 shot, that a punchers chance.

I respect your opinion on a lot of things you say in this thread, but that slight punchers chance comment was off. Duke was the one who needed to shoot those 3s in order to stay in this game. 40 attempts explains a lot to me.

And for all those who were so high on the Jabari bandwagon, his defensive limitations were very apparent today.

And I'm pretty sure everyone on the bandwagon has also pinpointed his defensive deficiency so what the @#$% are you really saying?

Rocks at the throne, per the usual.

Cake and Malta never hyped up Duke this year but Henz and Pas on twitter talking about back-to-back champions so I don't eem know about that.

Well...got 3 of my Final Four picks left :lol: :lol:

Shoutout to Mercer tho...:pimp:

Last edited:
Who has that satire piece from a few years ago, about **** Vitale crying after a Duke loss moaning that they need more All Americans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom