The College Basketball Post

Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

So glad the upset happened. I had Mercer penciled in, but changed it right before because I didnt have the guts to go through with it. But still, Im so glad this one worked out well!

In all seriousness, this is the third early exit of recent memory. I would seriously doubt Coach K would ever be fired in his tenure with Duke... But its pretty apparent there is something thats not right with Duke lately... Then again, they either win it all or exit first round.

Thoughts?

couldnt play a lick of defense....what a frusrtating team...i guess they forgot there is 2s as well....this one stings

I respect your opinion on a lot of things you say in this thread, but that slight punchers chance comment was off. Duke was the one who needed to shoot those 3s in order to stay in this game. 40 attempts explains a lot to me.

1 in 10 is a way better shot than I would give every other 15 seed. So maybe I didn't express my self properly, mercer is a good upset pick. but a lot of things had to go right for them to win.

:rofl: Every Duke fan in here has known that this was a real possibility all year so I don't believe any of us are heartbroken

I'll admit I'm a Duke fan and this did not surprise me at all. All in all, they really didn't look that impressive all season. They basically just rely on playing fast trying to outscore you, don't play much of any defense and have no inside presence whatsoever. K has to recruit more bigs.

Last edited:
:rofl: Every Duke fan in here has known that this was a real possibility all year so I don't believe any of us are heartbroken

every duke fan knew how vulnerable you were, especially in the tourney when you settle for 3s and unknown teams get hot and start believing, the minute i saw duke shot 14 threes int he first 10 minutes i knew they were in big trouble.

Back
Top Bottom