The College Basketball Post

I'm going to say it. K got out coached today. Made no adjustments.

what adjustments should he make, it was about defense, Marshall stinks, Bari and Hood were terrible at 4/5, had to bench bari eventually.

it happen, they faced a frisky 15 seed and lost, **** happens.

doesn't mean he got "out coached"

Last edited:
6hfwu.gif

Wouldn't even be mad if we never had another tourney game in NC again :lol:...

I respect your opinion on a lot of things you say in this thread, but that slight punchers chance comment was off. Duke was the one who needed to shoot those 3s in order to stay in this game. 40 attempts explains a lot to me.

1 in 10 is a way better shot than I would give every other 15 seed. So maybe I didn't express my self properly, mercer is a good upset pick. but a lot of things had to go right for them to win.

Understood. I had them in most of my brackets, felt like Duke had to shot extremely well to get past them since they score so many points.

Bari coming back next year :nerd:

Last edited:
I hate Bill Self, and Eastern Kentucky is an EXCELLENT shooting team, they could get hot and win, if that happens I wont blame Bill Self.

White boy killed that Nae Nae. Coach K got out coached today. All that ish talking about mid majors. Your *** home now. Humble yourself..

I had Duke losing to Umass in the next round anyways. So no biggie as far as my bracket goes. But this was a surprise today. Even tho I was gettin on my brother yesterday telling him Duke was about to be upset today. Didnt think it would really happen. 

what adjustments should he make, it was about defense, Marshall stinks, Bari and Hood were terrible at 4/5, had to bench bari eventually.

it happen, they faced a frisky 15 seed and lost, **** happens.

doesn't mean he got "out coached"

He could have reigned in the three barrage and posted a couple of times. Not much he could have done defensively' but for sure they could have won this game by being a bit more efficient offensively. NOt like that center was blocking shots or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom