The College Basketball Post

Jay Bilas ‏
Happy 75th Birthday to Cameron Indoor Stadium, an amazing place that has seen some amazing leapers. 

B6sWNRHIcAIaD7W.png

It's funny Norm Roberts is doing serious work for KU, in his short time at UF he didn't do anything. The only former assistant I dislike more is Richard Pitino , that dude didn't do sh*t for the Gators.

NCAA announced it will help pay for travel expenses of families whose children play in the Final Four...Up to 3,000 for families with a child in the Final Four and up to 4,000 if they are playing in the championship game...This includes travel,accommodations,and meals.....I think this is a great idea...

Last edited:
Shoulda just let Berry go. No college team is getting a good shot out of bounds with less than 2 seconds.
Yep, and Jackson was WIDE open at the top of key. Not that he can shoot, but has to be a better shot than page contested/off balance. Notre Dame top 5 is pretty tough, interested to see how they play when they're forced to defend for 25+ seconds (UVA)

Nebraska has been pretty damn disappointing this year, didn't make much of a leap.

Last edited:
@TVobach Just seen Kansas is trending to sign Bragg,Newman,and Ingram....Any insight? Thoughts?
Really only know a lot about Newman tbh...(he's the only one I've seen play in person)...other two I have only seen highlight tapes (which are just a bunch of dunks)...

Would obviously be great. Would still want a rim-protector more than anything though.

@langfor5  Week off of work, caught myself watching some old KU games this week...

2001 game at Iowa State (Gooden's dunk)

2003 Elite 8 v. Arizona (Hinrich goes off, Langford taking the charge on Walton 
pimp.gif
)

Then some "not so bright games"...

2009 v. Michigan State...although they lost, still proud of that KU team, major overachievers

2010 v. Northern Iowa...maaaannnnn...that team should have won it all....(along with 97, 98, 2002 (arguably), 2003, 2011)....

Really only know a lot about Newman tbh...(he's the only one I've seen play in person)...other two I have only seen highlight tapes (which are just a bunch of dunks)...

Would obviously be great. Would still want a rim-protector more than anything though.

Guys that would fit more in the Self traditional system would be Zimmerman or Maker. I'm sure as hell not turning down those three guys, though.

Don't wanna turn this into a 'walk down' memory lane of KU past so I'll DM you.

Bobby Portis is ready to go pro. Mike Anderson better have a good frontcourt recruit coming in for next season to help Kingsley

Back
Top Bottom