The College Basketball Post

But we don't know what Cal would've done with that MSU team. Miss me with the hypotheticals. I love Izzo.

and Ima spare everyone more talk about Cal and UK cuz they're ******* gone. It's Wisconsin and Duke fans' time. Go Badgers.

Last edited:
I'm sure Steven A will turn the post game comment into some "this why black peoole can't succeed in life" type of topic

interested to see how Okafor defends Kaminsky. can't see Jahlil coming out to the perimeter to guard him

also, Justise gonna put the clamps on Dekker :smokin

interested to see how Okafor defends Kaminsky. can't see Jahlil coming out to the perimeter to guard him

also, Justise gonna put the clamps on Dekker :smokin

This is what bothers me... I know we'll have a game plan for him, just have to believe in K.

[quote name="wildKYcat"]Ima spare everyone more talk about Cal and UK cuz they're ******* gone. It's Wisconsin and Duke fans' time. Go Badgers.[/quote]Realness.

When they said the team didn't watch any Wisconsin footage in preparation for the game....

yeah....
I didnt believe that when he said it, theres no way you dont watch tape for a whole week leading up to a game

but they still came out and switched almost everything on screens..Badgers took the mismatch every time it was like watching the Spurs

maybe they really didnt watch any tape..either way Cal never adjusted in-game

btw im not knocking Cal hes a great coach, the best at what he does in terms of recruiting and getting kids to buy in...hes just not elite at X's and O's (not to say that hes not good)...im a little salty Bo didnt get enough votes to make into Hall of Fame but Cal certainly deserves it

hopefully Tyus doesnt go off on us like he did last game 
mean.gif

quick guards that can make jump shots and get into the lane have give Wisconsin trouble all season..if Koenig/Gasser cant stay in front its gonna be a long night

a healthy Sam Dekker this time around against Winslow...intriguing matchup

Man
mean.gif

I'm still in disbelief
mean.gif

Can't believe we lost. I can't even watch anything sports related right now. Might not even watch the game tomorrow
frown.gif

@TVobach you were right earlier in the year, I didn't think Wisky could do it.

@StephenB @wildKYcat @DarthSka @soychulo It was a great season bros, all we can do is reload and try again next year.
What did I say earlier this year? Honestly don't remember.

Regarding Harrison, from my experience hanging around black guys playing ball, Harrison might as well have said "f*** that dude" ...pretty much what he meant. He was upset, made a mistake, apologized for it. It's not a story. At all.

People really saying Cal isn't great? REALLY? He has been to the Final Four every single year he has made the tournament the last four years. EVERY YEAR. That's something you'd see in Women's college ball. I dislike Cal more than any other coach, but he is a dang good (great) coach. Is he the best in-game X and O coach? No, there are a handful who are better. But the entire package? Cal is arguably the best.

hopefully Tyus doesnt go off on us like he did last game :smh:

quick guards that can make jump shots and get into the lane have give Wisconsin trouble all season..if Koenig/Gasser cant stay in front its gonna be a long night

a healthy Sam Dekker this time around against Winslow...intriguing matchup

Yeah, It's going to come down to our ability to get int he lane and pressure the perimeter.

I need Tyus and Quinn to have great games tonight while continuing to feed Jah. Justise will get his, he always finds a way to.

It will be an interesting game, definitely not a easy one in any shape, but I like our chances.

@TVobach

Wisky is fools gold, again. They may have the size but we have too many bodies in the paint for them to hang with us this year.

Wisky would be throwing UK something they haven't seen all year. Stretch 4 combined with athletics guards and shooters...would love to see the matchup.

Ahh yeah, I remember saying that. My bad, I misread what you typed originally, thought you meant I personally thought Wisconsin couldn't do it, which confused me.

I'm starting to get nervous. our guards should thrive. my seat is around a bunch of Wisconsin heads so should be interesting but they been nice...do they usually sell winning teams gear after the game inside?

interesting to see the crowd and who scoops them up
BBN usually dont sell their tickets even if they lose but i hear prices been dropping :lol:

are we not gonna talk about that irish/cock finish from last night
:nerd:

People really saying Cal isn't great? REALLY? He has been to the Final Four every single year he has made the tournament the last four years. EVERY YEAR. That's something you'd see in Women's college ball. I dislike Cal more than any other coach, but he is a dang good (great) coach. Is he the best in-game X and O coach? No, there are a handful who are better. But the entire package? Cal is arguably the best.
Don't think anybody said he isn't great. What he has done in the last 5 years or so has been incredible. I have him in my top 5. I just don't think he is the absolute best due to his actual in-game coaching which I don't consider to be among the elite.

Can't figure out who I want to win tonight. As a MD fan, I've always hated Duke, however, I have friends that went to Wisconsin and I still want to be able to have the upper hand on them when it comes to titles :lol:

Brice Johnson officially coming back for his Senior season. The whole starting 5 should be back :nthat:

Expectations gonna be through the roof for UNC next year :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom