The College Basketball Post

It's crazy that his MOM taking out a loan on his future earnings killed his season as well.

NCAA foul as ****.

:smh: :smh:

"MOMMA I luv youuu ..... Hol' it down"

So that's what happened? That's complete BS, he had no control over her filing nor the bank's agreement . Ruined that kid for something HE didn't do :smh:

Yeah man, ridiculous :smh: .. Scumbag NCAA man, always trying to penalize a kid for some **** somebody else did :smh:

So that's what happened? That's complete BS, he had no control over her filing nor the bank's agreement . Ruined that kid for something HE didn't do :smh:

The wild thing is that it's usually the folks in the inner circle who end up destroying the player's career, whether it's some BS like this or they get in their ear and create these visions of grandeur. That greed is real man, it's heartbreaking.

In Cliff Alexander's 4 games before his suspension he had 6 points (total!) and 12 total rebounds. Just didn't look good at all. I remember fat Josh killing him in that Georgetown game.

Yeah, Cliff got screwed.

The issue was (basically for him and Selden) that they could bully kids at the HS level because of their size and their skill-development lacked because of it. 

Selden has shown glimpses (see the Big 12 Tourney)...but he is SO inconsistent. Maybe next year is his year.

Yeah, Cliff got screwed.

The issue was (basically for him and Selden) that they could bully kids at the HS level because of their size and their skill-development lacked because of it. 

Selden has shown glimpses (see the Big 12 Tourney)...but he is SO inconsistent. Maybe next year is his year.

I just don't see it with Selden. Like, what does he do above average? His offense is trash, I thought his shot was supposed to be wet coming into KU.

With his size and athleticism does he at least lock up on D?

I just don't see it with Selden. Like, what does he do above average? His offense is trash, I thought his shot was supposed to be wet coming into KU.

dude is cheeks and he dont play with the athleticism he has.

No shocker but Justise Winslow is heading to the NBA as well. With the Duke coaching staff on the recruiting trail this weekend a formal announcement should be made as early as Monday.

Yeah, Cliff got screwed.

He doesn't really have much athleticism IMO, he can't play that good of D b/c he's slow.

If nobody left until they were 'ready' ..that would be like 5 kids every year.

Draft talk is fun but That's a hard league and most won't cut it. You're ready if you can cash a check.

Why would you be worried about Slice leaving? Any of us could do the job of a UK assistant.
Saw 24/7 has ingram a 65% duke lean now...it was lower just few weeks ago...

Saw 24/7 has ingram a 65% duke lean now...it was lower just few weeks ago...
Expect that number to climb. Been that way for awhile. Just waiting on Winslow to make it official.

Derryck Thornton is leaning back towards reclassifying but wants to redshirt if he does so. Doubt that actually happens(the rs part)

Tyus Battle also is considering reclassing.

Duke was in home with Jayson Tatum tonight
Down to UNC, St. Louis, Duke, and UK

*late pass

Sam Dekker declared as well not surprisingly

i think he's only the second player under Coach Ryan to leave early besides Devin Harris

excited to see the next chapter for him, kaminsky too

would love to see him land at utah, boston or milwaukee

laugh.gif

justin anderson could potentially be a nice 6th man or starter. Dude has a crazy work ethic and drive. what's his stock?

Back
Top Bottom