The College Basketball Post

The UK vs UNC alumni game will be televised on ESPNU tomorrow at 5:30.....You can watch UK beat the brakes off of the UNC team :lol:

Man, UVA has killed it for next years class. deAndre hunter now to go with Guy, Jerome and Nichols.

Top-10 prospect Miles Bridges tells ESPN he will choose between Indiana, Kentucky and Michigan State on October 3

I hope so but I could also see Izzo sneaking in with late duffle bag to secure his services.

Bag so loaded you can even zip it up, especially after the Swangian debacle :lol:

If Izzo can get Bridges and Cassius Winston he'll have an amazing class. I think they were both on campus for the Oregon game on Saturday.

Last edited:
Winston/Langford/Bridges/Ward would be a monster haul for MSU. I'd be surprised if they got Bridges over UK though.

With the way Cal has been recruiting it's almost a shock if anyone lands any top 5-7 guy over UK.

And I said 5-7 because the odds of them having 10 scholarships available just won't sit right in my mind even with the way he pushes kids out :lol:

With the way Cal has been recruiting it's almost a shock if anyone lands any top 5-7 guy over UK.

I hope UK gets Giles

200x200px-ZC-ce8ea468_VinceCarterShook.gif

You're a very hateful person. It's quite sad.

smh at the witch hunt going on right now against us (San Diego State). Early word was it might've been UCLA but apparently UNLV were the ones who raised suspicion. NCAA has no problem slapping non P5 schools with harsh penalties and with the way Cal, Washington & UCLA have been recruiting lately, even a slap on the wrist could be a significant blow to the program.

Back
Top Bottom