The College Basketball Post

Stephen B : Who's the second best team in the SEC this season Vandy or Texas A&M ?
I feel like LSU might be the second best....UK obviously the first
smile.gif
Am I crazy for wanting to bring up Miss State? Or way too soon?

Honestly don't know what their returning roster looks like...just know Howland is really good and Newman will be solid.

Quarterman, Hornsby, Blakely and Simmons should be a good enough small ball lineup with playmakers and shooters to give opposing teams hell. They're a lil thin upfront...but that's a lot of perimeter talent.

LSU should be the 2nd best team in the SEC.

LSU "should" be the 2nd best team in our conference but I can easily see this squad underachieving.

Not sold on Jones being able to piece this puzzle together.

#teamusaduffle

LSU "should" be the 2nd best team in our conference but I can easily see this squad underachieving.

Not sold on Jones being able to piece this puzzle together.

Can't trust anybody yet not named Cal or K to handle a collection of young talent properly and mold it into a team. Cuonzo's situation should be interesting as well.

On paper LSU is the 2nd best team in the SEC ...but I keep getting a 20-12 record type vibe from them :lol:

Last edited:
On paper LSU is the 2nd best team in the SEC ...but I keep getting a 20-12 record type vibe from them :lol:
Exactly I'm not buying them. Talent? Of course. But we all know basketball is about chemistry, effort, and heart. That's things we can't see in the preseason.

Oak Hill has Matt Coleman, Braxton Blackwell , Mario Kegler, Harry Giles and Joe Hampton. Ty shon Alexander and Devonte Shuler

I know exactly who they have lol. I didn't say win, just a run.

Josh Jax, Vance, Devon Daniels, Mensah, and Abu is a nice starting 5.

Winston cut Michigan this AM. Winston wanted to push his visit scheduled for the 19th back a week. Michigan couldn't afford to wait and keep slow playing other options so I think they moved on from Winston.

Back
Top Bottom