The College Basketball Post

I like our chances with both.
I do too...Also if anybody hadn't heard Alkins transferred to Word Of God....

LOL at anyone having TAMU in the top 3 of the SEC. Billy Kennedy is still our coach. I'm expecting to max out around 19 wins.

Last edited:
LOL at anyone having TAMU in the top 3 of the SEC. Billy Kennedy is still our coach. I'm expecting to max out around 19 wins.

You need to do something about having low expectations, they won 21 last season and added a strong recruiting class. Only playing UK once helps as well

Last edited:
You need to do something about having low expectations, they won 21 last season and added a strong recruiting class. Only playing UK once helps as well
OOC schedule this year is also significantly tougher than last year. Texas then one of Washington/Gonzaga in the Bahamas (with another game after that one), Arizona State, Baylor, Kansas State, Iowa State...

A&M in theory should be pretty good. But House will be playing for the NBA, freshman that want big minutes, a transfer PG and a dud of a coach. Lot of variables to send it sideways.

Bam is as much of a prize for NC State IMO once they get him too.

Smith makes sense after the injury...

He's young, should bounce back.

Allen, you can send Bruce and Jones to Bloomington for us :tongue:

Why do people think Smith won't be the same again?

Giles tore his ACL as well and he looks even more explosive now then he was before.

Heard it's between Gtown and SC for 7th now.

Smith will be fine, he's young and as long as he rehabs correctly he shouldn't have any problem.

ACL isn't nearly as bad as it was a decade ago, so many athletes have regained their past form in recent years.

Last edited:
Why? Because most players never look the same lol

That's probably because those guys are NBA vets.

Most guys that tore their ACL in HS have came back strong.

P.J. Dozier is another guy that comes to mind that looks good after tearing his ACL.

Only guy that I remember that really struggled was Q Miller. Rest have been fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom