The College Basketball Post

CINCINNATI (AP) - Point guard Cashmere Wright, a freshman who was expected to play a big role for Cincinnati, tore a knee ligament and is out for the season. The team said Thursday that Wright tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during practice this week. The Bearcats had hoped that Wright could blend in quickly, allowing Deonta Vaughn - their top returning scorer - to play at shooting guard. Instead, Vaughn will have to move back to point guard. Last year, junior forward Mike Williams ruptured his Achilles' tendon during preseason workouts and missed the season, a blow to the team's front line. Williams is expected to play this season.

Daniel Bejarano committed to Texas
grin.gif

what's everyone's preseason all america's team

C-Harangody
PF- Hansbrough
SF- Griffin
SG- Curry
PG- J. Flynn

hmmm

I wana find room for Tyler Smith...but can't seem to..

Rice
Harden
Young
Griffin
Hansbrough

I'm not sold on this freaking Griffin kid.. i don't know why. And don't bother trying to squeeze Tyler Smith in
laugh.gif
just don't..

hmmmm....

Curry
Harden
Henderson (call me a homer but I think he puts it all together this yr like he did the end of last yr)
Griffin
Hansbush

I've gotta be honest with you guys - I'm not entirely sold on Harden either. Is he a good players? No question. But his game is really slow and ugly -i don't see him as one of the best two players at his position in the nation, and I don't understand the pro potential people talk about with him - idunno how he gets his own shot in the league. But as far as this year, man... i won't deny he can score, but the way he does it makes me wonder about him.Ugly freaking jumper too.

I agree with the question about Griffin and Harden's pro potential, but as college players, who is better than them?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I've gotta be honest with you guys - I'm not entirely sold on Harden either. Is he a good players? No question. But his game is really slow and ugly - i don't see him as one of the best two players at his position in the nation, and I don't understand the pro potential people talk about with him - i dunno how he gets his own shot in the league. But as far as this year, man... i won't deny he can score, but the way he does it makes me wonder about him. Ugly freaking jumper too.

C'mon Craft don't be that person this yr G
laugh.gif
you know he gets it in

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I've gotta be honest with you guys - I'm not entirely sold on Harden either. Is he a good players? No question. But his game is really slow and ugly - i don't see him as one of the best two players at his position in the nation, and I don't understand the pro potential people talk about with him - i dunno how he gets his own shot in the league. But as far as this year, man... i won't deny he can score, but the way he does it makes me wonder about him. Ugly freaking jumper too.
you should have seen him as a freshman in high school...he used to basically shoot from his hip
laugh.gif

I have no idea how people don't see what's to like about Blake Griffin...

Back
Top Bottom