The College Basketball Post

Literally nobody is (or has been) sleeping on Jon Issac :lol:

:lol: I mean in this thread. He been balling....but getting no luv.

All I see is the Ball/Fultz/Jackson etc slurp fest (deservedly so).....and no mention of Isaac, who's been playing better than every freshman outside of Fultz.

6'11 and shooting 60% from the field....and 50% from 3 :x

I know that efficiency won't hold up. But I can see him shooting close to 50/40 from the field this year.

Which is scary.

Andrew Wiggins = Gerald Green still takes the cake tho...

I don't ever remember comparing the two.

I'll admit that at one point I said Wiggins was looking like Corey Brewer in his first month or two at Kansas :lol:

We've all made bad comparisons or predictions that look ridiculous looking back on them. I really don't care if I was wrong about Wiggins...it's not like I was rooting for him to fail. I was pissed off because I was expecting to see the next great thing with the amount of hype he was getting and I wasn't really seeing what I thought I'd see from him at Kansas for most of that season. He flashed great defensive potential (that he still hasn't shown in the pros), he made some crazy athletic plays sometimes, he had great size and he flashed a nice pull-up jumper sometimes. He definitely could have looked much better on a non-Bill Self team.

Maryland just isn't that good this year , no suprise given the roster tho
Nah I completely agree. Bigs aren't talented and the upperclassmen have been underwhelming and surpassed by the freshman trio. Melo needs to be a stud every night.

Maryland just isn't that good this year , no suprise given the roster tho
Nah I completely agree. Bigs aren't talented and the upperclassmen have been underwhelming and surpassed by the freshman trio. Melo needs to be a stud every night.
I was tellin somebody in the summer that if the team is looking for wiley, Nickens, cowans etc. to be big contributors then don't expect too much this season :lol: , they just aren't good :smh: ...u right about the freshmen tho , playing better than I thought

Just got back from Barclays and in the time I've seen SU play in person, both as a student and alum, this is one of the worst performances. If Tyler Lydon didn't show up, they wouldn't have broken 40. No one else came to play. As shaky as their non conference is shaping out to be, they can't afford to drop the Wisconsin game.

lol, I'm ready to put some respect on Frank Martin's name. Good start to the season by SC

I was weary because we've been missing out on all the hometown guys. Seventh was expected because you don't turn down UNC to play for South Carolina so I understand that. But Devontae Shuler choosing ole miss baffled me and word was he didn't even go visit Tevin Mack few years ago and he was literally right up the street.

Just got back from Barclays and in the time I've seen SU play in person, both as a student and alum, this is one of the worst performances. If Tyler Lydon didn't show up, they wouldn't have broken 40. No one else came to play. As shaky as their non conference is shaping out to be, they can't afford to drop the Wisconsin game.

I was also there and you're not lying my friend, we played terrible.

Andrew white has been playing well recently but I'm starting to think he is nothing more than a jump shooter, early foul trouble as well as bad free throw shooting played a big part as well

Going to assume he was talking about Lonzo Ball, not Fultz.

Speaking of Fultz, he kinda reminds me of James Harden a bit.

i meant fultz, not ball. fultz's seems more confident and creative with his shooting/slashing like penny imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom