The College Basketball Post

I personally believe he should come back, be the man, and showcase the skill set.

Fully recognize the other thought is that if he gets all those minutes, it will just allow scouts to pick a part his game.

You could argue that his stock is what it is and it's unlikely to go up or down, so why not go ahead and go.

Time will tell, but I do think he's the difference between having a Final Four threat team and a Sweet 16 team.

Find it interesting he's participating in all facets of the pre draft.. normally if you're a first round lock, you lay off the 5 on 5s. Hope he gets a good experience and comes back for one more year. Even without Knox, that team with Bradley next year is scary.

Find it interesting he's participating in all facets of the pre draft.. normally if you're a first round lock, you lay off the 5 on 5s. Hope he gets a good experience and comes back for one more year. Even without Knox, that team with Bradley next year is scary.

I thought it was just if you were a top 10 lock you don't have to play in the 5 on 5. At least that's what Sindarius told me the other day.

I think you're right, but also it seems like guys who are comfortable with what they're hearing outside the top 10 will pass on them as well. Bradley may go through and like what he hears/stay in. But playing and participating in every section at least tells me it's not a done deal. If he can get a good secure 1st round pick, though, wish him the best

I think you're right, but also it seems like guys who are comfortable with what they're hearing outside the top 10 will pass on them as well. Bradley may go through and like what he hears/stay in. But playing and participating in every section at least tells me it's not a done deal. If he can get a good secure 1st round pick, though, wish him the best
   I just don't want Bradley to have a Brandon Wright career in the nba. Another year would do wonders for him, look what it did for Justin. Come back and own the paint he'll be lottery easily next year and make more money. 

kevin knox still ain't commit yet? 
laugh.gif

Him and porter would've been cool at Missouri.

Hell, id even wanna see him on Duke.

Kentucky tho? Eh. Do you knox

Last edited:
literally every other school on his list was a better fit than UK....
better than him going to duke tho

Id say never bet against Coach Cal but damn I didn't even know he was in the race to even bet against on Knox.....guys a machine

^^^^^ I don't think Diallo is gonna come back but I do think Bamba and Cam Johnson are ours.Really surprised if we miss on Cam.

ive been saying the whole time the knox recruitment smelled too much like harrison barnes for some reason...had a weird gut feeling but didnt see him going to UK...kinda a weird fit...diallo isnt coming back i dont think...scouts have been saying hes the best athlete there...

Back
Top Bottom