The College Basketball Post

How has Zion looked on the AAU circuit? Don't really pay much attention to HS hoops until it's McDonalds AA time....

How has Zion looked on the AAU circuit? Don't really pay much attention to HS hoops until it's McDonalds AA time....
Not sure. I saw the footage from the NBPA Top 100 camp and it looked like he was doing his thing. I was surprised at how comfortable he looks handling the ball. Not in a Julius Randle type of way either. He was mixing. 

Played well last weekend. Went against Romeo and some other top guys. Most of these events are streamed now as well so a good chance to see his game and not the mixtape version

Katz got the boot? Smh.

Elmore was trash. He had no reason doing NCAA tournament games. Should've just been restricted to ESPNEWS

couldn't believe the katz firing...that's so crazy...this was a dream job for a lot of people so it must be that much harder getting let go :smh:

Eammon Brennan and Dana O'Neil also let go. Espn clearing house with their college coverage.

"Cam Johnson will be joined by Duke transfer Chase Jeter on visit to Arizona this weekend, source told ESPN".

Last edited:
Haas Pavilion is now accomplished. Literally on the logo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Scottie Lewis and Bryan Antoine visiting UK next week,these guys a package deal?

I remember them saying they are not necessarily a package deal . UF has been recruiting them hard since 9th grade.

Bryan is the truth

Last edited:
who is this jordan goldwire kid? visited duke....im assuming this guy is going to be the tyler thornton type of recruit?

Back
Top Bottom