The College Basketball Post

Go get paid young man :pimp:

(hopefully he has a 1st round promise/guarantee)

Definitely has a 1st round promise but he's definitely sneaking up into that high teens range.

We need that bag dropped off at Duval's doorstep. Could be a nightmare for us next year without him.

Definitely has a 1st round promise but he's definitely sneaking up into that high teens range.

We need that bag dropped off at Duval's doorstep. Could be a nightmare for us next year without him.

True story.

Sidenote, I'm going to make it mission to hit the Garrett (or one of the other spots) while I'm up there in a couple weeks. I've been flaking, but it's a definite this time. Even if its just for a light dinner or something.

Svi messed his ankle up and is out for the rest of the Combine. My gut feeling says he stays in, whether he got a second round grade or not. Even before he hurt his ankle he was leaning towards staying in and taking his chances. By him staying that would solve our scholarship issue we would have if he decided to come back.

True story.

Sidenote, I'm going to make it mission to hit the Garrett (or one of the other spots) while I'm up there in a couple weeks. I've been flaking, but it's a definite this time. Even if its just for a light dinner or something.

My guy, much appreciated :pimp:

I recommend the Garret East or the Lately, with the Lately being the newest of the bars we opened, the biggest, and smack dab in Meatpacking District.

Let me know when you're thinking and I'll meet up - it's a long time coming and I owe you some beverages.

Briscoe kinda sounded like he didn't really enjoy his time at UK when asked about it at the combine.

“All the Kentucky questions, I don’t play for Kentucky no more!” “I’m just trying to start fresh.” "I enjoyed my time at Kentucky,it was fine but I moved on"

Briscoe kinda sounded like he didn't really enjoy his time at UK when asked about it at the combine.

“All the Kentucky questions, I don’t play for Kentucky no more!” “I’m just trying to start fresh.” "I enjoyed my time at Kentucky,it was fine but I moved on"

I'm sure he enjoyed his time at UK , some people just come across like their above everything .

Briscoe was talking major sh*t about UF before we blew you guys out at the ODome.

I'm sure he enjoyed his time at UK , some people just come across like their above everything .

Briscoe was talking major sh*t about UF before we blew you guys out at the ODome.
Damb you gotta remind me about that game :lol: I could understand if Briscoe was mad,he was supposed to be the man at point then Ulis and Fox happened.

taylor kind should've stuck with his decision and went to ucla
him and kevin love would've been dope :pimp:

Damb you gotta remind me about that game :lol: I could understand if Briscoe was mad,he was supposed to be the man at point then Ulis and Fox happened.

Briscoe got plenty of time at the point this past year. He really slows down the offense when he runs point. Tough to watch.

Back
Top Bottom