The College Basketball Post

IMG_0083.GIF

Joel droppin' 45 on whatever PG y'all expect to be the next Tyus Jones this year

UK too high at 4.
Why do we not just get legitimately ranked where we should be to start the season? Feels like we are getting ranked off potential and what Cal has achieved heading into March. Makes no sense. We have one player returning that saw any significant playing last year.

Why do we not just get legitimately ranked where we should be to start the season? Feels like we are getting ranked off potential and what Cal has achieved heading into March. Makes no sense. We have one player returning that saw any significant playing last year.
I think you're right.Those things combined with the hype the new freshman always have lead to over estimation,but I think that's the case with other teams as well. Blue/White games is tonight at 7,at least we will get a slightly better look at them than we have had so far.

I can understand the needle moving for a freshman Shaq coming on campus or a Kenny Anderson, but we don't have a guaranteed lottery pick on this team as of today. Couple of the players could be there by mid-season, but so premature with these rankings.

Blue/White game in SEC Network at 7 for anybody interested.

I know it's just a practice but I'm liking Quade more every time I see him.

Last edited:
Scrimmage went well. Trevon had a nice one hand dunk off a self alley and a nice block in transition.

K said if the season started today that Bagley and Carter would be the starting bigs. Guessing that slots Trent in at the 3 but K will go big some this season with Bagley, Carter, Bolden all starting together at times

Team will struggle in the half court early on imo.

Like all of our teams we'll go as our defense does. Once I see how that looks I'll make an assessment. We have to live in transition early on

Expect Joey Baker to pop soon

Zion left with a "Zion come to Duke" poster that a student was holding. I'll see if there's a pic floating around

Showdown for Relief (KU vs Mizzou)

Just found out it’s supposed to be on pay per view. Gonna go down to P&L and watch if it’s not already packed. Should’ve tracked down tix.

Joel Berry out a month with a broken hand. :smh:

Could be a blessing in disguise later down the line giving Jalek more minutes early on.

Will moss a few early games. Hope for a full recovery. Roy always good about playing lots of guys early anyway. Pays dividends late in every year.

Back
Top Bottom