The College Basketball Post

never been that into bagley, tweener, doesn't stretch the floor, doesn't have great length or defensive instincts.

but from a college perspective he should toast college 5's.

I'm ready. With our football team in shambles it's time to shift focus. I need to buy tickets to see them play vs. Clemson when they come down for the Orange Bowl classic.

Had no idea that Egbunu is still gonna be out til Feb. :sick:

I never know what's going on in CBB recruiting now. :lol: Just wait until the boys commit at this point.

Saw Tyler Johnson lil bro is going to Cincy. Anyone know anything about him?

What you wanna know? Logan is a long athletic kid only issue is his jumper is broke but he does like to defend. Needs to put some weight on but as he develops should be a player that contribute especially defensively. Not sure how I feel about him running the point but we shall see what Cronin is able to get out of him next year

At this point tho I like Jake Wojcik better tho (he is going to Siena)

Going to be an interesting season for Oregon. Luckily Dana is one of the best Xs and Os coaches out there since he's returning 1 key player from last season

What you wanna know? Logan is a long athletic kid only issue is his jumper is broke but he does like to defend. Needs to put some weight on but as he develops should be a player that contribute especially defensively. Not sure how I feel about him running the point but we shall see what Cronin is able to get out of him next year

At this point tho I like Jake Wojcik better tho (he is going to Siena)
How broke is his jumper? His form didn't seem that bad in the small video I saw. He'll do well in transition? Does he not handle or pass well enough to play point at this juncture?

How broke is his jumper? His form didn't seem that bad in the small video I saw. He'll do well in transition? Does he not handle or pass well enough to play point at this juncture?
His mechanics are improved but when you dont shoot it consistently in highschool against lesser competition and then go into the AAU circuit and a majority of your buckets are on drives i'll let you be the judge. The shooting just needs more work and repitition, he is not his older brother in that regards. When Tyler was Logans age and younger he shot the lights out.

We all know the PG position is the toughest to learn and be good at, it will come with time, right now he plays off the wing unless the coach switched it up this year for the upcoming year

Wow, UF plays Cincy , Baylor , Texas A&M , Kentucky (twice), probably Duke and Gonzaga (in Portland ). That's a top 5 schedule
A&M gets WVU in Germany to open the season, Oklahoma State, USC, Arizona, Kansas, Florida, Kentucky twice, Bama twice...pretty tough schedule there.

Excited for the season,from what I've seen so far from exhibition games etc..It's gonna be interesting.Definitely not top 5 right now but this teams ceiling could be higher than the past couple.I think they are going to be able to address some of the problems that past squads have been hampered by.

Excited for the season,from what I've seen so far from exhibition games etc..It's gonna be interesting.Definitely not top 5 right now but this teams ceiling could be higher than the past couple.I think they are going to be able to address some of the problems that past squads have been hampered by.

How are UKs point guards?

Greene is not super athletic, but has great court awareness. Protects the ball well and has a surprisingly consistent jumpshot. Alexander is the real surprise. Has great size and finishes well on drives. Will be tough to keep him off the court. The times they've been on the floor together the team played well.

WE BYKE! Dumb hyped for this season but skeptical as hell of this Duke squad.

Congrats to Kerlew for the marriage! We getting old man. All the Dukies getting married.

:pimp:

I'm sure the reception party was flowing with Rose and assorted champagnes, no more Edward 40- hands w/ JJ :lol: :smokin

Much appreciated brethren! Not gonna lie, my wedding was bougie as hell but beyond lit :lol:

And congrats to you on your nuptials, Dre - we done come a long way :pimp:

Hearing rumors that Grimes gave KU coaches a verbal commitment at their last in home visit.

A couple moving pieces, but a bigger rumor is that if Garland commits to Vandy and Grimes commits to KU Langford will commit to KU as well.

Hearing rumors that Grimes gave KU coaches a verbal commitment at their last in home visit.

A couple moving pieces, but a bigger rumor is that if Garland commits to Vandy and Grimes commits to KU Langford will commit to KU as well.

You expect next years KU team to be an all time great like I do

Auburn is indefinitely going to "hold out" two players because of eligibility issues. Danjel Purifoy and Austin Wiley will be kept from playing due to implications of the ongoing FBI probe.

Back
Top Bottom