The College Basketball Post

Calipari's Crew (photo via Ned Dishman/Getty Images)

DRc-MIWVoAEP5P1.jpg

Yo you think this translate to the league?

Of course not the inflated numbers but the talent

Maaan....this kid’s skill level is at a truly ridiculous level. He maximizes every dribble, angle, space etc.

I def can see it translating offensively. He’s got some work to do defensively. But boy oh boy. He is THE SHOW.

Y'all wild comparing him to Steph. Teams were trying to trap Steph the second he cross midcourt while he was at Davidson. He still got them shots off regardless. It's a very lazy comparison, but #2017 so I'm not surprised.

He ball handles/dimes better than Steph his last season at Davidson. Shooting wise he's nice but Steph is in his own realm. This is like folks who kept calling safeties the next "Sean Taylor" just because they were big and fast lol

Y'all wild comparing him to Steph. Teams were trying to trap Steph the second he cross midcourt while he was at Davidson. He still got them shots off regardless. It's a very lazy comparison, but #2017 so I'm not surprised.

He ball handles/dimes better than Steph his last season at Davidson. Shooting wise he's nice but Steph is in his own realm. This is like folks who kept calling safeties the next "Sean Taylor" just because they were big and fast lol

I'm not disagreeing with you, but let's not forget the fact that the talent he is surrounded with is better than the talent Steph was surrounded with at Davidson. Made the whole "triangle-and-two" defense a lot less of a risk.

Saying someone is the next steph, is saying someone will end up as THE GREATEST SHOORTER TO EVER LIVE. :lol:

To much to expect that of anyone.

Everybody out here flourishing heavy against Evansville...except Bolden.

How are you still trash in a game you're up 51? He's bunyuns.

Back
Top Bottom