The College Basketball Post

Saw that Little didn’t start or do much from a box score perspective.

Is he still feeling the college game out or Roy not yet ready to hand him the keys?

Definitely adjusting to the college game. Coby as well. You can tell they aren’t completely comfortable in the system yet. They’ll be fine, though.

this "kid" looking like Karl Malone X Lebron :lol:
so this is what bron would've looked like in college :sick:

Go talk that noise to every ncat fan you know young blood. :smokin

Yessir! Had to hit my brother with the smack talk already :lol:

G going to surprise some folks. I’m not calling an upset or anything of that magnitude against LSU or Kentucky but we’re definitely going to be competitive against bigger schools. Shooters and athleticism to match up with anyone.

Francis and Co. have some unfinished business to settle this season.

Dook having this exorbitant amount of talent and still not winning it all will make it all the moe sweeter.

Who's beating them? Only teams with even a chance might be Kansas if they can slow it down to halfcourt game and get the ball inside to Azuibuike and Dedric Lawson. Gonzaga when they get Tillie back?

Dook having this exorbitant amount of talent and still not winning it all will make it all the moe sweeter.

Sweeter for who?

Coach K proved he can wit it all with either a freshman or senior dominant team

It would actually suck losing even more so if this team was full of juniors and seniors :lol:

Man only took one game for the hate to come out lol...what's the over under on how many game until green transfers out...

Sweeter for who?

Coach K proved he can wit it all with either a freshman or senior dominant team

It would actually suck losing even more so if this team was full of juniors and seniors :lol:

Sweeter for fellow Dook haters like myself.

Zion is the 2018 version of Larry Johnson.

Who's beating them? Only teams with even a chance might be Kansas if they can slow it down to halfcourt game and get the ball inside to Azuibuike and Dedric Lawson. Gonzaga when they get Tillie back?

Reluctant to say they will win it all in November. I dont think they are deep, which may hurt them.

How are some college teams so bad. Look at this Cincinnati and Ohio st score. How the **** do you score 5 total points in 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom