The College Basketball Post

:rofl:

wow bro. I tried to get all y’all triad country skinny pant gangster boys to link.

I know you was out there for taco Tuesday’s and corner bar

I hope that isnt a reflection of the group of friends you made while at G :lol:

as far as I know I’m the only one in here that’s in Winston/Greensboro. Should’ve shouted, ive gotten up with several nters at the acc. ****, if you’re in Charlotte I’m down every couple months so you can still catch these hands

Last edited:
I know you was out there for taco Tuesday’s and corner bar

I hope that isnt a reflection of the group of friends you made while at G :lol:

as far as I know I’m the only one in here that’s in Winston/Greensboro. Should’ve shouted, ive gotten up with several nters at the acc. ****, if you’re in Charlotte I’m down every couple months so you can still catch these hands

Lmao I hated corner bar man. **** was small as **** and on Tuesday nights.

Bruh I promise you I asked you, carolinakickg, jumpman9010 and the other dude in here that lives in the triad if y’all wanted to link for UNC Duke but I got no response

Lmao I hated corner bar man. **** was small as **** and on Tuesday nights.

Bruh I promise you I asked you, carolinakickg, jumpman9010 and the other dude in here that lives in the triad if y’all wanted to link for UNC Duke but I got no response

**** that place on a Tuesday night. Mug night was never worth the headache of the crowd.

Not sure why we never watched the Thursday or Friday games somewhere. Odds are I’ll probably hit Greensboro for the Friday/Sunday games if the teams there asides from Duke are worth a ****

Just when I think Xavier’s done they stomp seton hall on the road.
McKnight left with a knee injury. Would be a huge huge loss for Hall if it’s an ACL and probably eliminates them as a real ncaa threat.

Memphis court is so disgusting.

I wish Uconn could get back to what they once were :frown:
It sucks but they are done, never gon be back to being consistently good...Only another legendary coach can save em but nobody is lining up for that job right now

It sucks but they are done, never gon be back to being consistently good...Only another legendary coach can save em but nobody is lining up for that job right now
I actually like their coach a lot now. Feel like he’s much better than Ollie. The move back to the Big East will help, but they gotta find a good bag man and get some actual players.

I actually like their coach a lot now. Feel like he’s much better than Ollie. The move back to the Big East will help, but they gotta find a good bag man and get some actual players.
Yea they should always be in the Big East...But as you said they need recruits...They used to get em cuz they were good and everybody trusted the coach...That’s not the case right now so cats ain’t trying to go up to Connecticut in the middle of nowhere to catch L’s on questionable teams :lol:

Yea they should always be in the Big East...But as you said they need recruits...They used to get em cuz they were good and everybody trusted the coach...That’s not the case right now so cats ain’t trying to go up to Connecticut in the middle of nowhere to catch L’s on questionable teams :lol:
Storrs was, is and always will be a basura college town but dudes used to suck it up in the 2000s if it meant playing for the ‘ship annually under Calhoun.

Being back in the BE might help some but the overhaul to the athletic department’s culture (no more bag men), the neutered party scene and lack of recent success/historical notoriety meaning less and less to high school kids doesn’t have me optimistic at all.

UConn uniforms don’t even hit the same across the country as they did a decade ago :smh:

I always get pissed watching Iowa games. Every team makes Luka Garza sorry *** look like a HOFer :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom