The College Basketball Post

Duke/coach K has done a great job of diversifying their fan base with recruiting over the last 10 years. Most duke fans when I was a kid were white.. not so much anymore.

Both duke and UNC have those snobby arrogant fans. UNC’s are a bit more southern , Duke’s ‘northern’/non southern. Still the most diverse.

state is just good ol boy territory. Besides the select few minorities that are alumni or grew up in Raleigh.

Wake forest doesn’t even have fans.
I didn't know any non-white Duke fans when I was growing up. Everybody I was around in MD either liked the Terps, GTown, or UNC.

The UNC/Duke fans that I would see at games in College Park were all dweebs. Definitely the snobby/arrogant types.

Duke/coach K has done a great job of diversifying their fan base with recruiting over the last 10 years. Most duke fans when I was a kid were white.. not so much anymore.

Both duke and UNC have those snobby arrogant fans. UNC’s are a bit more southern , Duke’s ‘northern’/non southern. Still the most diverse.

Duke fan base is Asian , White and funny style brothers

Yea I always think Duke fans are nerdy and stuck up...Probly from the years of seeing their student section :lol:

I always rooted for Reggie Bullock , but I didn't know his 2 sisters both got murdered until last month

yeah he’s been vocal in many circles since. Trying to make a difference off the court.

for the record I thought him leaving early was a huge mistake. I was wrong. Nice role player still.

Yea I always think Duke fans are nerdy and stuck up...Probly from the years of seeing their student section :lol:
That’s cause the normal ninjas like myself weren’t stepping foot in the student section nor engaging in the corny K-Ville shenanigans.

I witnessed that **** firsthand 1st semester freshman year and I was wild embarrassed.

Nobody here are fans of state, only fans are kids who parents went there. its only two team that matter here, but for some reason they think they matter. state money is longgggg very long bc its farm money. hillbilles.
This is accurate lmao

who y’all think got the strongest alumni bases in the state?

This is accurate lmao

who y’all think got the strongest alumni bases in the state?

State
UNC
duke
state is larger while a lot of UNC and Duke students tend to move out of NC for jobs or grad school.

it’s funny you ask that question, because I was talking to a friend that’s set to graduate from state in May. She said she could never picture herself living somewhere besides Raleigh.. told her she needed to dream a bit more lol

I want a chick like this so bad , them girls that ran track in college were always freaks

the old man is horny again

EF2E7985-5EA3-4AEC-B3BC-B45AAED85D2B.jpeg

:lol: what the **** is going on in here

state is full of them agricultural boys.

Wake is daddies money-fanbase is nonexistent for the last 10 years. Even the year they made the tournament with Collins it was still poor support. Campus is 10 minutes from the crib. Haven’t been to games regularly since Codi was leaving guest tickets

Back
Top Bottom