The College Basketball Post

Will Penny feel heat if they miss the tourney this year because Memphis stinks?
Doubt they’ll miss it but they don’t have the squad or coaching to make any noise ...Penny came into the year planning to out talent teams with Wiseman, but yo dipped and he hasn’t had any answers

Gotta imagine he's going to stay. If he continues to get better and Bacot takes a big step forward, that front court will be nasty next season with Sharpe, Kessler and potentially Manley.

Brooks has been solid but he shouldn’t even consider leaving. Too small for his game for next level.

They said Ed Davis was too small and he’s had a 10 year career.

watching brooks last night was special. If he stays for next year, I could see him having a Bryce Johnson type of senior season

They said Ed Davis was too small and he’s had a 10 year career.

watching brooks last night was special. If he stays for next year, I could see him having a Bryce Johnson type of senior season

Ed Davis didn’t play bully ball like Garro. I was speaking in his game translating. I’m not hating on Garrison at all. He’s been a stud. But sometimes the game doesn’t transfer for the size. Would love to be wrong but I don’t see Brooks as a rotational player in the league. Didn’t see Luke Maye as that either and let’s not forget he dropped 2000 on the pack at PNC.

obviously I’d love a Brice Johnson type yearout of Garrison. He’s been tha only real bright spot this year.

EPbOn3fWkAABFey.jpeg

Lol. K out here claiming he’s “never heard another coach’s name yelled out in middle of the first half...”
Lets get Gary and Roy on the line.

it’s fine if he wants to stand up for his former bag man, but that’s a straight up lie.

Would just like to say I went to the state vs Carolina. The game reminded me why I hate state. Damn hillbillies. Good ol boy crowd.

I will say this about them. I’ve been to numerous State-UNC football and basketball games. Wearing UNC jerseys every time

I have never been treated worse as an opposing fan in any sport than I have been at Carter Finley.

I have never had anyone speak to me at all at PNC.

I will say this about them. I’ve been to numerous State-UNC football and basketball games. Wearing UNC jerseys every time

I have never been treated worse as an opposing fan in any sport than I have been at Carter Finley.

I have never had anyone speak to me at all at PNC.
Yea bc those losers don’t have anything to talk about. I wanted to get chatty with the crowd. I was throwing out bait. Nobody bit, so many old folks. The section I was sitting in was clearly the farmer section. All old people, so we went to the drink stand and just had drinks and watched standing up. While standing up there my boy gets chirpy(Carolina fan) the game was getting outta reach. The guy sitting down in front of us prolly like late 20’s tried to call security over on us. Such a BA move, they so wack.

Only excuse for the Coach K **** is if he's still emotional about Kobe, other than that its a clown *** look. And then to give a weak *** apology when you're in the wrong.

*Zo shrug gif*

For full clarification here that was directed at Coach K and not Duke. I've seen that act K pulled before and it was the same as last night.

I have also been pretty clear I have never been a fan of Self and his now brought to light sloppy way he has run his program the last decade or so.

Would just like to say I went to the state vs Carolina. The game reminded me why I hate state. Damn hillbillies. Good ol boy crowd.
Always kind of wondered what NC State was like as to me, they always seemed like the redhead stepchild. Not really familiar with the whole dynamic of who likes who in NC.

Always kind of wondered what NC State was like as to me, they always seemed like the redhead stepchild. Not really familiar with the whole dynamic of who likes who in NC.
Nobody here are fans of state, only fans are kids who parents went there. its only two team that matter here, but for some reason they think they matter. state money is longgggg very long bc its farm money. hillbilles.

Nobody here are fans of state, only fans are kids who parents went there. its only two team that matter here, but for some reason they think they matter. state money is longgggg very long bc its farm money. hillbilles.
Does Wake have fans outside of alumni?

Duke/coach K has done a great job of diversifying their fan base with recruiting over the last 10 years. Most duke fans when I was a kid were white.. not so much anymore.

Both duke and UNC have those snobby arrogant fans. UNC’s are a bit more southern , Duke’s ‘northern’/non southern. Still the most diverse.

state is just good ol boy territory. Besides the select few minorities that are alumni or grew up in Raleigh.

Wake forest doesn’t even have fans.

Back
Top Bottom