pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Headin to my boy's place to get ready for the real game tonight, Uconn/'Cuse.... haha. AJ and JA gotta come with it tonight

Fisher and Stokes been disappointing me
You buggin'. Fisher been gettin' his as of late. With them two in the pipeline it's lookin' like 2006 all over again for Nova inthe near future.
Headin to my boy's place to get ready for the real game tonight, Uconn/'Cuse.... haha. AJ and JA gotta come with it tonight

Both my squads playin' back to back tonight. They got it done last saturday. If they get it done again tonight I'm callin' everyjumpoff in the crackberry and invitin' em over at the same time on some I don't give a $@+$ type !$%$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Yea Johnny and Greene coming as well.

Should be good, i am out.
pimp.gif

Texas looked like hell in that first half... Oklahoma was really getting after them on defense. Barnes needs to make some adjustments at halftime.

The Griffin boys doin work though.
pimp.gif

I can't believe I'm going to watch Baylor/Tech instead of UNC/Duke...
smh.gif
I may just have to switch back and forth.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I can't believe I'm going to watch Baylor/Tech instead of UNC/Duke...
whattttttt
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man, ESPN is gonna beat the hell outta this game on SportsCenter if it's even remotely close, so I'll catch up later... Plus, it'll bere-run on ESPN at some point late tonight, so...

DJ and Abrams took over

St Joes with a bad loss

Why the hell are BE teams making ND look like Loyola Marymount

Bad loss by us. We got stuffed by Thabeet 4 possesions in a row. Defiantly don't have quick learners.

Flynn and Grenne each missed some easy ones. Harris once again.
pimp.gif

Tough loss, that is two games we could have had.

Back
Top Bottom